• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TLB MALLORCA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Advice, sizing and reviews

iva80

Reaction score
Hello,

Please advise on what is the last with the widest toe box? I have a normal foot, but thicker and longer fingers.
To get an idea:
- Meermin: Hok last in 7.5 is not confortable, although I can wear them. I sized up in Rod at 8UK and fits well in terms of toe box width, although slightly too long overall (needs an insert)
- Carmina: Llubi last in 7.5UK fits me well
- Trickers W2298 - 7.5 UK tight at the toes
- Septieme Largeur - 7.5 UK, tight at the toes

Thank you

metamodernman

Reaction score

lvoonjian8888

Reaction score
My 1 year old TLB MALLORCA Double Monks, Keaton. Wearing it to my work every 3 days with 3 pair of shoes rotation. I mirror shine the shoe every month with Saphir Pate De Lux and Mirror Gloss. Only used Renovateur every 3 months. Love them since the day I owned.
IMG_2577.jpeg

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

Please advise on what is the last with the widest toe box? I have a normal foot, but thicker and longer fingers.
To get an idea:
- Meermin: Hok last in 7.5 is not confortable, although I can wear them. I sized up in Rod at 8UK and fits well in terms of toe box width, although slightly too long overall (needs an insert)
- Carmina: Llubi last in 7.5UK fits me well
- Trickers W2298 - 7.5 UK tight at the toes
- Septieme Largeur - 7.5 UK, tight at the toes

Thank you
Dear friend,

Thank you for your comments. Madison is the last with the widest toe box. Regarding the right size for your we need some more details in order to give you a proper advise. Please, proceed with the measure of the length of your foot as shown in our fitting guide.
Please, don't forget to place the paper up on the floor, making sure it is butted up to the wall and your heel on the paper and against the wall so the paper and heel start from the same place.

Send us an email to [email protected] with all the information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thaere actually is, but it took me a while to find it. They don't show up under the Artista boot option.

If you go to Customize > Artista, you can scroll through all the artista styles and the 133 Artista chukka is there.
@TLB Mallorca There's no option for MTO artista chukka boots.
I want these boots https://www.tlbmallorca.com/products/boots-goya-suede-brown-133 on Van Gogh or a Picasso last
Thank you so much for your comments,

You both were right! We've updated the collection so it is easier to find them:

https://www.tlbmallorca.com/collections/colecciones-artista-personalized-boots-shoes

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have further suggestions.

Have a nice day,

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My 1 year old TLB MALLORCA Double Monks, Keaton. Wearing it to my work every 3 days with 3 pair of shoes rotation. I mirror shine the shoe every month with Saphir Pate De Lux and Mirror Gloss. Only used Renovateur every 3 months. Love them since the day I owned.
View attachment 2077919
What an incredible pair! It looks like you take care of them with love and dedication. It is the most important to extend the life of any footwear.
Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful pic. We are here in case you need further advice.
Best,

GuyLab

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before, could anyone share their experience with the Madison last?
I never purchased tlb because I thought the models looked to formal for my style, but their new British style inspired models really are appealing, especially Winchester and the brogues

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone else experiencing issues with their orders from TLB currently? I made an RTW order 8 days ago and there have been no updates besides the order confirmation. Requested an update via the contact form yesterday but no response so far. Not sure if something is wrong with my order or if they are just generally busy after Black Friday. Would appreciate hearing from fellow recent customers. Thanks!

metamodernman

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone else experiencing issues with their orders from TLB currently? I made an RTW order 8 days ago and there have been no updates besides the order confirmation. Requested an update via the contact form yesterday but no response so far. Not sure if something is wrong with my order or if they are just generally busy after Black Friday. Would appreciate hearing from fellow recent customers. Thanks.
I placed an order on 11/23 and it was shipped 11/27, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they got big bump of orders after mine that is slowing them down a bit.

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I placed an order on 11/23 and it was shipped 11/27, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they got big bump of orders after mine that is slowing them down a bit.

Hi, is anyone else experiencing issues with their orders from TLB currently? I made an RTW order 8 days ago and there have been no updates besides the order confirmation. Requested an update via the contact form yesterday but no response so far. Not sure if something is wrong with my order or if they are just generally busy after Black Friday. Would appreciate hearing from fellow recent customers. Thanks!
Dear Friends,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies for the delay you may have experienced in receiving your recent orders or replies.

Due to the high volume of orders typical of these dates our team has been working tirelessly to fulfill each one with the utmost care and precision.

We understand the anticipation that comes with ordering a new product, and we genuinely regret any inconvenience this delay may have caused. Please be assured that we are actively working to expedite the processing of all pending orders to get them to you as quickly as possible.

We understand the trust you have placed in TLB and we deeply appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any concerns, questions, or if there's anything specific you'd like assistance with, we are here to help. You can contact us at [email protected]

Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season.

bleu

Reaction score
Hello!

Bought my first TLB Artista a coupe weeks ago (model 113) and I’m very impressed!

Can anyone do a comparison between EG Dover last 606 and TLB 135 Artista last Velazquez? Similarities? Differences? I really love the Dover but have a bit of hard time justifying the money when the 135 costs a third and also looks very good.

dada mafiosi

Reaction score
Hi Guys
TLB also offers unlined shoes, what's the point having unlined shoes?

Can you please compare pros and cons, I suggest below, please correct me:

Pros:
- You can wear unlined shoes without socks as sweat not reside in lining panels from the inside upper
- unlined shoes have lighter feel
- you can use in place of sandals while having dressy looks

Cons:
- Loose their original shapes quickly as less or no support of lining
- unlined shoes are weaker than the shoes which have lining
- Goodyear welting not make sense as unlined shoes have shorter lifespan so it is unlikely that they will be resold again and again

Please correct or add more

bpt7594

Reaction score
If you wear unlined shoes your feet still sweat.

The only pro that I can see is no break in plus it feels like you are not wearing anything.

Cons are multiple :

1/ The shape does not hold very well IMO.
2/ I have low volume feet so it always feel "loose" to me and I hate that, I want to feel the shoes.

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies for the delay you may have experienced in receiving your recent orders or replies.

Due to the high volume of orders typical of these dates our team has been working tirelessly to fulfill each one with the utmost care and precision.

We understand the anticipation that comes with ordering a new product, and we genuinely regret any inconvenience this delay may have caused. Please be assured that we are actively working to expedite the processing of all pending orders to get them to you as quickly as possible.

We understand the trust you have placed in TLB and we deeply appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any concerns, questions, or if there's anything specific you'd like assistance with, we are here to help. You can contact us at [email protected]

Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season.
Thanks for your response. Could you possibly help me out? I believe email support is actually ghosting me. Last week they mentioned they would send me an update until Monday or Tuesday this week but never did.

At this stage I’m spending too much time chasing after my order and after this experience I’m not looking forward to receiving the shoes anymore at all.

I have no issues accepting delays in busy times as long as they are properly and proactively communicated but the silence is rather exhausting.

I would appreciate if you helped me with the cancellation of my order #18053 as email support is unresponsive. Thank you and apologies for using a public channel for this matter.

That said, I’m sure TLB is a great company and the overwhelming amount of excellent reviews speaks for itself, but in my case it was not meant to be.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads