• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TLB MALLORCA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Advice, sizing and reviews

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Roughout
New suede colors
Metal eyelets
Commando sole

All very cool, will these options be added to the customizer for all models (Artista too)?
Thank you for your message! They are going to be available soon as custom pairs options. In the meantime, if you have any request please, drop us a line to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible 😁

Have a lovely week!

SirThopas

Reaction score
Seriously contemplating the Arthur Chelsea boots in chocolate suede. I’m finding Chelseas immensely useful, and the one pair I have with a grippy sole - shearling-lined, and not from TLB - are getting some heavy use at the moment. Any thoughts in due course from purchasers, happy or otherwise (but I hope happy!), would be greatly appreciated.

Pascal1980

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

some positive review from me:

At home I am trying the Artista Oxford 107 in Dark Brown. I was curious if the leather is thinner, as it visually first looked, than the leather of my more expensive bench-grade shoes from Northhampton. So I took a thickness measure and measured it.

The thickness is the same of 1.8-2.00mm on the side of the ancle, beneath the rim of the shoe. At the rim, because the English shoe includes side stiffners, and the Spanish shoe does not, the difference is 2.5mm to 2.2mm. Hence the leathers appear to be the same inner lining vegano calf with 0.8-1.0mm (2-3 oz. leather) and the upper leather also the same 1.0-1.2mm box calf or vegano calf (3-4 oz. leather). All leather are full-grain calf leathers.

hence the measureable differences in quality are just not there, despite a price difference of 445€ to 630€.

Also the stich density in the upper are the same, as I could count it, and the stich densities on the welt are 8 per inch (2.5cm) for TLB Mallorca and 9 per inch for the English shoe.

@ TLB Mallorca: Honestly, I am impressed by this measureable quality. The asthetics of the close cut narrow heal block, bevelled waiste and closed-chanel stiching are hand-grade quality elements. Thanks also for your great service.

The question is then, what are obvious or visual differences in the qualities of the upper leathers? I could not see anything, to be honest, between these two shoes from reputable brands.

If the shoe would only fit better at the outside of the ancle due to overpronation.

Best regards

Pascal

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

some positive review from me:

At home I am trying the Artista Oxford 107 in Dark Brown. I was curious if the leather is thinner, as it visually first looked, than the leather of my more expensive bench-grade shoes from Northhampton. So I took a thickness measure and measured it.

The thickness is the same of 1.8-2.00mm on the side of the ancle, beneath the rim of the shoe. At the rim, because the English shoe includes side stiffners, and the Spanish shoe does not, the difference is 2.5mm to 2.2mm. Hence the leathers appear to be the same inner lining vegano calf with 0.8-1.0mm (2-3 oz. leather) and the upper leather also the same 1.0-1.2mm box calf or vegano calf (3-4 oz. leather). All leather are full-grain calf leathers.

hence the measureable differences in quality are just not there, despite a price difference of 445€ to 630€.

Also the stich density in the upper are the same, as I could count it, and the stich densities on the welt are 8 per inch (2.5cm) for TLB Mallorca and 9 per inch for the English shoe.

@ TLB Mallorca: Honestly, I am impressed by this measureable quality. The asthetics of the close cut narrow heal block, bevelled waiste and closed-chanel stiching are hand-grade quality elements. Thanks also for your great service.

The question is then, what are obvious or visual differences in the qualities of the upper leathers? I could not see anything, to be honest, between these two shoes from reputable brands.

If the shoe would only fit better at the outside of the ancle due to overpronation.

Best regards

Pascal
Dear Pascal,

Thank you very much for your kind review! This makes us really happy.

Our Artista 107 model is one of our most loved ones by our community, and in a way that makes us have a special affection for it.

As you said, the quality of our finishes and in general the processes we carry out, make each product a unique design. The price is where the difference is more than considerable of course, if we compare ourselves with other similar brands and even many with decades and tradition behind them.

We trust that you will be the ones to shape our reputation through the use of our shoes in your daily life.

We remain at your disposal if you have any questions.

Best regards.

Reaction score
It would be difficult for me to put into text just how profound of a company TLB Mallorca is and just how compelling of a product it makes. It is nothing short of unbelievable what a company less than 10 years old has managed to squeeze out of $400.

That is why I created a one-hour and seven-minute video diving into literally every detail you could possibly want to know about their product before (or after) purchasing them - Packaging, Construction, Materials, Design, Comparing them to Allen Edmonds, and more.

TLB Mallorca offers what is - in my humble opinion - the best value in the world for Mid-Tier Goodyear Welted Stitched Leather Footwear.

(No affiliation)

I sincerely hope this can be of value to you.

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It would be difficult for me to put into text just how profound of a company TLB Mallorca is and just how compelling of a product it makes. It is nothing short of unbelievable what a company less than 10 years old has managed to squeeze out of $400.

That is why I created a one-hour and seven-minute video diving into literally every detail you could possibly want to know about their product before (or after) purchasing them - Packaging, Construction, Materials, Design, Comparing them to Allen Edmonds, and more.

TLB Mallorca offers what is - in my humble opinion - the best value in the world for Mid-Tier Goodyear Welted Stitched Leather Footwear.

(No affiliation)

I sincerely hope this can be of value to you.

Dear Chris,

This is an amazing job my friend, and we are really grateful for that. We also appreciate your kind words, as we work hard to achieve that point. As you said, being able to offer "the best value in the world for Mid-Tier Goodyear Welted Stitched Leather Footwear" is not an easy task, but your positive feedback fuels our commitment to excellence in shoemaking. We're dedicated to continuous improvement, ensuring that each pair we craft reflects the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.

Your support is invaluable, and we look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future. If you ever have further suggestions or insights, please don't hesitate to share them.

Thank you for being a part of our journey towards excellence!

Best.

classicoutfits

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am asking for sizing advice to get a TLB caine
I wear Allen Edmonds 10D mcallister, beckett simonon 10, meermin 9 (uk), cobbler union loafers 10 all has some heel slipping
My skolyx tassel loafer is size 8.5 and fits perfect
My dilemma is that I got meermin double monk 8.5 and is too tight in toe box which i m now selling

I appreciate it!!!

Last edited:

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am asking for sizing advice to get a TLB caine
I wear Allen Edmonds 10D mcallister, beckett simonon 10, meermin 9 (uk), cobbler union loafers 10 all has some heel slipping
My skolyx tassel loafer is size 8.5 and fits perfect
My dilemma is that I got meermin double monk 8.5 and is too tight in toe box which i m now selling

I appreciate it!!!
Dear friend,

Thank you for your interest in our products. We would recommend you Uk size 8.5 with our standard width F. Please, send us an email to [email protected] in case you need further assistance.
Have a nice day.

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FB-2-BF-.jpg

Dear friends,

Get ready for extraordinary deals during our Black Friday event this year! It's now live!

Up to 15% Off Across Our Ready to wear Catalogue:

Explore a world of savings with discounts of up to 15% on our Ready to wear collections. From classic essentials to the latest trends, our Black Friday offers are tailored to elevate your style.

Made to Order Special Gift:

For each pair of our Made to Order shoes purchased, we are delighted to gift you a FREE matching Belt and a Shoe Tree.

It's our way of expressing gratitude for your continued support.

Visit www.tlbmallorca.com and discover more.

NikG

Reaction score
Also asking for some sizing advice in the Picasso last. Normally wear UK9 in Carmina Uetam and Xim lasts, fit is spot on. Foot length 27cm, forefoot width 10cm and heel width 7cm. Thanks.

WS19

Reaction score
Also asking for some sizing advice in the Picasso last. Normally wear UK9 in Carmina Uetam and Xim lasts, fit is spot on. Foot length 27cm, forefoot width 10cm and heel width 7cm. Thanks.
Not sure whether this helps as I don’t know the Uetam and Xim lasts, but I wear UK10.5 in both Carmina Rain and TLB Picasso. If anything, the Picasso is just a bit more generous across the vamp, but they’re close. Comfortable toes and no heel slip.

gbandi

Reaction score
View attachment 2075235

Dear friends,

Get ready for extraordinary deals during our Black Friday event this year! It's now live!

Up to 15% Off Across Our Ready to wear Catalogue:

Explore a world of savings with discounts of up to 15% on our Ready to wear collections. From classic essentials to the latest trends, our Black Friday offers are tailored to elevate your style.

Made to Order Special Gift:

For each pair of our Made to Order shoes purchased, we are delighted to gift you a FREE matching Belt and a Shoe Tree.

It's our way of expressing gratitude for your continued support.

Visit www.tlbmallorca.com and discover more.
Looking to pick up 204. I only see 10% discount. Is there a discount code for styleforum members?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member