• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

obecity

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy, but.... told ya!

Like I said, I just ask questions, listen, and observe. And based on some observations, I became convinced a couple months ago that someone(s) at JMM is/are regularly reading this thread and, at times, taking action on topics or queries posted. I could still be wrong but there have been too many hints (e.g. immediate customer service reply after inattention complaint, uploaded Richard fit pics, etc.) that suggest otherwise
Hmmmm….may I suggest to any Jacques Marie Mage operatives here that a secret discount code be provided to the most rabid fans among us? I’m foaming at the mouth here! Jerome is the tops! I was never serious about all that JJ business.

Hannibal4242

Reaction score
Hey @JessBob, anyone reading this thread at JMM? We were complaining about the absence of fit pics for the Richard on the website and, et voilà, they provided some.

View attachment 2174677 View attachment 2174679 View attachment 2174681 View attachment 2174683

It looks absolutely great in my eyes, certainly one of the most attractive models in the recent times.
they remind me too much of Cutler and Gross X Kingsman ... and for that reason im out lol
w2000_q60.jpg

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude those are so cool, def try them on if you can. I'm also very into the idea a smaller short frame, and I wish I didn't have such terrible vision and I'm concerned about the field of vision.
They're highly tempting. $1800CAD with lenses is what's holding me back.

I've also awful vision. I don't think field of view would be an issue, it just looks like a basic trapezius shape to me. I have anti-fatigue lenses, so reading at the bottom, and the rest of the lens for everything else.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads