• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zero spots left-all full NBA Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League 2012/2013 - $25 buy-in

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Name is SCRUBS, been using that for 3-4 years now so I might change it up this year.

Easier if you make it your SF name...

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i counted how many more of my players play than yours and the first day is the only advantage i have (3 more plays). i have to survive somehow until december when hopefully kevin love and rubio come back.

You got fucked with the K Love situation, I didnt know either

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Love is set to return in 6-8 weeks (some reports are saying/hoping earlier actually), I think he is worth a reserved spot on the bench than Rose who's return is much, much slimmer.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You got fucked with the K Love situation, I didnt know either

i knew and i thought he was still worth it. his warp scores are that much better than the next player (russell westbrook) that if you averaged it out love would still come out ahead. that was my rational anyways. we'll see if i can get a high enough ranking come postseason

Blog Marley

Reaction score

i knew and i thought he was still worth it. his warp scores are that much better than the next player (russell westbrook) that if you averaged it out love would still come out ahead. that was my rational anyways. we'll see if i can get a high enough ranking come postseason
Hand injury is why I passed on Love, I'm slightly concerned because it was his shooting hand. Not thoroughly convinced drafting Al at no 5 was the smart choice, in hindsight I wish I took J. Smoove.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hand injury is why I passed on Love, I'm slightly concerned because it was his shooting hand. Not thoroughly convinced drafting Al at no 5 was the smart choice, in hindsight I wish I took J. Smoove.

I'll find out on Friday if I should thank you for that. I'm really hoping a career year for Josh Smith w/o Joe in the line-up.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

al jefferson is a good choice too. j smoove's percentages kinda suck although his counting stats are phenomenal

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
HIV fg% got much better once he figured out he isn't a 3pt shooter so it's all good. His ft% needs a lot of improvement but Drafted him for some points, rebounds and blocks really. Anything else will be a bonus.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So is the head to head matchup scored cumulatively? Meaning if this week finishes 6 - 3 and next week finishes 6 - 3 then overall my record is 12 - 6 or is it 2 - 0 ?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good, I prefer that. Its a more accurate reflection.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Doesnt it seem like there are an inordinate amount of injuries this year?

Olympics?

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah. some of them are injuries from last year, but dang.

nowitzki, love, eric gordon, avery bradley, teague, gallinari, granger, nash, lebron, al harrington, manu. pretty much all of the timberwolves are gone (peko, love, rubio, ridnour, brandon roy) and all of the knicks (tyson, amare, baron davis, jr smith, shumpert, camby, ronnie brewer)

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Goddam Damarcus Cousins, 5 fouls and 4 rebounds last night.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads