• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF 2013/2014 Yahoo! Fantasy B-Ball League

Interested?

• yes, im going to win this

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no, silly idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe, depends on whether lamar odom can sign with a team so I can draft him with the #1 pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
END THAT ******* GAME !!!!

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't believe it. The entire season rested on one Westbrook block and one Bledsoe turnover. Last minute of the last game on the last day of the season.

That was a hell of a matchup Namor. I'm really surprised I pulled that off. You played a hell of a week, win or loss it was great to be part of it.

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
man i lost by .6% on ftp. that's gotta come down to like 2 missed free throws

also jr smith wtf 10 3 pointers

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
great stuff guys, will send payment in 24 hours after the week has been processed by yahoo.

great job idfnl and mikey34

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good season. Thanks NAMOR for organizing! I look forward to doing it again next year

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
next year im thinking of doing two leagues to make space for the peeps that didnt make the cut-off:

$50 buy-in
&
$100 buy-in

Anyone ever play roto or weekly leagues? would love to try something new in addition to daily head-to-head leages

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

next year im thinking of doing two leagues to make space for the peeps that didnt make the cut-off:

$50 buy-in
&
$100 buy-in

Anyone ever play roto or weekly leagues? would love to try something new in addition to daily head-to-head leages

I did roto in another league this season. The only annoying part is that you run out of games.

How does a weekly league work?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
start your line-ups once a week before midnight on sunday night, no day-to-day ish

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I did roto in another league this season. The only annoying part is that you run out of games.

How does a weekly league work?

what do you mean you run out of games? can you add and drop?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

what do you mean you run out of games? can you add and drop?

Ya. But I believe you get 86 games per position, and once you use them that position is locked. My positional slots wrapped up more than a month ago.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not a fan of roto

Not sure what idfnl is talking about but roto is where say the person with most rebounds in a season gets the most points for rebounds. You add up all the points to find a winner

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads