• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zero spots left-all full NBA Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League 2012/2013 - $25 buy-in

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yeah. some of them are injuries from last year, but dang.
nowitzki, love, eric gordon, avery bradley, teague, gallinari, granger, nash, lebron, al harrington, manu. pretty much all of the timberwolves are gone (peko, love, rubio, ridnour, brandon roy) and all of the knicks (tyson, amare, baron davis, jr smith, shumpert, camby, ronnie brewer)

Add Andrew Bynum to this list, as well as half the lakers.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ugh, terrible start tot he season. Lawson, my second pick, isn't doing what I hope he would for a 2nd pic, ADavis has a concussion and will miss tonights game and my first pick JSmoove has a sprained ankle and will not play tomorrow. :censored:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well you're still winning :). i switched out isaiah thomas for mario chalmers thinking i'd get one or two steals to help me win the category and chalmers did nothing and torpedoed fgp and ftp

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Torpedo. ****, my 2 centers had more fouls than rebounds.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Goddam is there anything better than OT in fantasy?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
******* Roy Hibbert. Going to stick a foot in his ass.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ugh, terrible start tot he season. Lawson, my second pick, isn't doing what I hope he would for a 2nd pic, ADavis has a concussion and will miss tonights game and my first pick JSmoove has a sprained ankle and will not play tomorrow. :censored:

lawson as a second rounder is too rich, especially this year. Lowry went in the 4th round..

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
in one of the other two $150 buy-in leagues i have the following team:

auction draft, 12 players, $1000 payout :bounce2:

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lawson as a second rounder is too rich, especially this year. Lowry went in the 4th round..

Ugh, you're telling me. Harden was going to be my second pick but someone beat me to it (I think he went first round, last pick?). The ones I had my eye on went at least a round or two earlier than I was hoping, including Lillard. Then my first pick and 4th are injured and Lawson is under-achieving.

My main goal is to win points and rebounds and I can't even win rebounds in last weeks match-ups and it looks like I will lose in those cats again this week. :brick: I don't get Davis, why is his concussion taking forever while Bareas concussion is diagnosed and cleared within a day? I mean if Davis can't play, just say so but damn to keep the news for so long?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
second $150 team in a third league

bibs

Reaction score
this has to be the season with the most injuries ... ever

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads