• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES DRAFT 10/26 8:45 ET 1 MORE TEAM NEE

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bro you were cruising this week. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, all while rabid dog idfnl (dmx bark) kept chipping away at it. idfnl is one hell of a competitor as I well know (from last years finals). good luck to you both!

The current score of 7-2 is misleading. There are 5 cats still at play and my night is front loaded. It's close as hell. I need some luck, Chris Paul is a menace. Praying for Knight to be ruled out.

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dude i have some of the worst luck ever

whiteside injures hand while dunking. key guys getting rested. god. last year i think i lost to namor by 2 steals cuz kyrie (last minute pick up) played one game out of his mind

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

dude i have some of the worst luck ever

whiteside injures hand while dunking. key guys getting rested. god. last year i think i lost to namor by 2 steals cuz kyrie (last minute pick up) played one game out of his mind

It hit you at the wrong moment. You have the better team on paper.

Wow, its 4-4-1. Looks like this comes down to FG%.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
close in several cats and brandon knight is playing curious to see if he plays well. besides the point as he is on indy's bench

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
interesting. i would have started him. figure he can atleeast make up the difference in assists and maybe steals. do you think he plays tomorrow?

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well i'm winning in assists and steals and brandon knight's FGP might put me at 4-5 instead of 5-4

i dunno. he was supposed to play starting Wednesday last week but didnt

GG idfnl. was really really close

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

interesting. i would have started him. figure he can atleeast make up the difference in assists and maybe steals. do you think he plays tomorrow?

That was what did you in last year...

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

GG idfnl. was really really close

Yeah. Had I sat a few guys I would have taken it, but I would have never forgiven myself if I had and then lost. Well played. Correct decision sitting Knight.

GG, you had the better team, and better management during the season.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
man good finish guys. idfnl good luck in the next round, the 3rd place finisher gets a higher payout this year. good luck!

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

man good finish guys. idfnl good luck in the next round, the 3rd place finisher gets a higher payout this year. good luck!

2 steals, a few blocks or assists, and a few more baskets would have tilted the result. Good luck, both of you. **** I wanted another shot at you in the final, but both of you had better teams on paper. Interesting battle, Namor has had healthy players all season, but you're pretty evenly matched.

Yeah, third is a profit, but that 1st place payout was mouth watering.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
rostering an injured player (collapsed lung) in the last week of your season? why? you held on to your players too long all year. this was indys week to lose as he was planning for next week anyway. to your point, i didnt roster any injured players nor did i roster any **** underperforming players that i drafted. ill be going to the championship round in all 3 of my leagues in part to luck and also rival manager incompetence.

fun fact: jones was owned in just 1 of 3 leagues.

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
namor is full of salt because he knows he will lose to me next week

(jk. dont kill me please).

i think it will be really really close in 5 categories and i think a win depends on whether or not curry or anthony davis has another one of those godly nights which is pretty much all but guaranteed

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads