• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES DRAFT 10/26 8:45 ET 1 MORE TEAM NEE

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

rostering an injured player (collapsed lung) in the last week of your season? why?

I read 3 games out, when that went by I had used my moves and had no way to drop him. The right move was to drop him the week before. I was worried he'd be back the next game and then get picked up to play against me. He was killing it before the injury.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Come on Hassan needs to sit this one out. Sit out Hassan! Please don't terrorize my team

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
CP3 with 2 sets of back 2 backs this week how I hope he sits out atleast 1. Please Jesus let me win I promise not to waste the money; only on strippers and cocaine

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Demarcus Cousins rested last night too. This stupid NBA trend is really screwing up fantasy.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice win Namor. Well deserved, solid all season. Nice 2nd, indescertum. Good week in the battle for 3rd Wu, it was competitive late in the week but losing Durant proved pivotal.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
good season guys! indy, nice week and great job this year. congrats to idfnl for another solid finish this week. ill send the funds over shortly.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fantasy Playoffs have ended with NAMOR, Indesertum, Idfnl going 1, 2, 3 respectively. I want to thank everyone who participated in this years SF fantasy league. Hope to have everyone back for the 5th SF season. If anyone has any comments or suggestions for change, let it be known here. Until then, have a good summer!

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fantasy Playoffs have ended with NAMOR, Indesertum, Idfnl going 1, 2, 3 respectively. I want to thank everyone who participated in this years SF fantasy league. Hope to have everyone back for the 5th SF season. If anyone has any comments or suggestions for change, let it be known here. Until then, have a good summer!

Good season. I would have beaten Namor 5-4 if it wasn't for that pesky indescertum the week before :fu:

Suggestions:

Payout top 4

Don't let team abandoners back

Keep the format the same ($, auction, 3 moves a week, etc)

Introduce IR spot (in which case make it 2 moves a week)

If you do a 2nd $50 league, format it exactly the same

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ youre an idiot, in a vacuumn you would have won yes. but I made moves to beat my opponent, indy, not some guy matched up in the 3rd place game. Indy and I were competing for 3 pointers and so I made moves that reflected that: caldwell-pope, galloway, and mirotic. At the end I had like 63 3 pointers made, enough to beat my opponent. your team finished with 15? youre comparing apples and oranges but thats putting it lightly.

:brick: **** youre an idiot :brick:

i suggest we ban idfnl from any and all sf related basketball activities and discussions. you annoying and ignorant fool. i try and give you the benefit of the doubt but you continually find a way to make comments that show your stupidity.

but of course you are welcome back, id love to kick your ass :D

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ youre an idiot, in a vacuumn you would have won yes. but I made moves to beat my opponent, indy, not some guy matched up in the 3rd place game. Indy and I were competing for 3 pointers and so I made moves that reflected that: caldwell-pope, galloway, and mirotic. At the end I had like 63 3 pointers made, enough to beat my opponent. your team finished with 15? youre comparing apples and oranges but thats putting it lightly.

:brick: **** youre an idiot :brick:

:stirpot:

I was just ******* around dude, relax. I know you'd have planned the week differently. I abandoned 3's as category at draft time.

i suggest we ban idfnl from any and all sf related basketball activities and discussions. you annoying and ignorant fool. i try and give you the benefit of the doubt but you continually find a way to make comments that show your stupidity.

but of course you are welcome back, id love to kick your ass :D

:decisions:

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
God I made the mistake of thinking I had rebounds and blocks locked up and was originally going for 3s but then had to make roster moves to protect rebounds and blocks that weren't made in time and lost rebounds as well as 3s. Sucked. Also goddamn rests and injuries. Made a big mistake putting draymond in the day he came back. Good game tho. The mirotic and kcp moves ended up being really productive.

I would keep payouts for top 3 not 4. iffy on IR spot but I wouldn't mind. And reduce payout for 3rd to simple refund of the entry fee. Pay 1st or 2nd more. Or at least have 4th be refund of entry fee. Lowest payout should be refund of entree fee. I didn't like the season highest standing getting $100 but you changed that later

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

God I made the mistake of thinking I had rebounds and blocks locked up and was originally going for 3s but then had to make roster moves to protect rebounds and blocks that weren't made in time and lost rebounds as well as 3s. Sucked. Also goddamn rests and injuries. Made a big mistake putting draymond in the day he came back. Good game tho. The mirotic and kcp moves ended up being really productive.

I would keep payouts for top 3 not 4. iffy on IR spot but I wouldn't mind. And reduce payout for 3rd to simple refund of the entry fee. Pay 1st or 2nd more. Or at least have 4th be refund of entry fee. Lowest payout should be refund of entree fee. I didn't like the season highest standing getting $100 but you changed that later

I agree, 4th should never be more than the $100 entry. You deserve something If you're in with a shout that final week, and it will help keep guys engaged, we had too many abandoners.

$600, 300, 200, 100 is a good payout structure.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads