• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zero spots left-all full NBA Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League 2012/2013 - $25 buy-in

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

i dont have ghill.
i dont mind giving anything real up (honestly every player on my team is tradeable) but I'd like something real in return.
also i have to disagree that trades always involve suckers. that's what it might feel like but depending on what kind of team you have and what stats and positions you're looking for it could be a win win

I liked ours.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** this. My team is officially re-named the "single digit all stars".

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're the only one with struggling teams. I was outnumbered last week by a lot and the only redeeming thing for being outnumbered is that you are almost guaranteed to win the turnovers category because less players means turnovers, right?

Wrong! I still lost that category and that is going against a team who has Jrue Holiday, the player with the most total turnovers in the league so far. That is how ****** my team is this year.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You ain't the only one, lots of crazy pick-ups last week even for people that has done well for one night. With our roster set-up, I didn't think you guys would jump on 1-night performers that quickly.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah. i went to go pick up alexy shyved and namor had already pick him up. mwp had 1 good game and soembody picked him up (he had an excellent game last night too so was a good choice in hindsight)

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ I did that with Dion Waiters.

I think its a result of all the injuries early season. And some of our guys decided to play suckball instead of basketball. I mean, I just cant believe how BAD Jason Terry has been. And Roy Hibbert, OMFG.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
God exists. Roy Hibbert goes for 20 and 12. 3 A 4 BS. Earns part of the new contract. Finally.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Boooo!!! Hibbert was just waiting to go against me to have a breakout game.

30% FG, 0% FT, 6/2/1/1/1 w/ 2 turnovers... That's my #1 pick!
My #2 pick is 7/5/3 w/ 5 turnovers!

Blog Marley

Reaction score

You're the only one with struggling teams. I was outnumbered last week by a lot and the only redeeming thing for being outnumbered is that you are almost guaranteed to win the turnovers category because less players means turnovers, right?
Wrong! I still lost that category and that is going against a team who has Jrue Holiday, the player with the most total turnovers in the league so far. That is how ****** my team is this year.

I had a good laugh over this. I was actually surprised I won TOs. How do you see the number of games each team has per week?

Boooo!!! Hibbert was just waiting to go against me to have a breakout game.

30% FG, 0% FT, 6/2/1/1/1 w/ 2 turnovers... That's my #1 pick!
My #2 pick is 7/5/3 w/ 5 turnovers!

Makes me glad I didn't draft J. Smoove.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads