• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How to find Gems at Marshalls/Ross/Burlington/TJMAXX/etc...

amd123

Reaction score
you guys are getting hyped up, I only found some crappy stussy trousers that WERE WAY TO SMALL FOR ME and a crappy really OLD looking regular supreme box logo tee

TheGoodLife

Reaction score
I thought that was "Americas Finest News Source".. at least thats what it says underneath their headline haha

amd123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheGoodLife
I thought that was "Americas Finest News Source".. at least thats what it says underneath their headline haha

Do you know what Fox New's slogan is?

"Fair and Balanced"
lol8[1].gif

Krp480

Reaction score
I got my Grim tim Dry blacks there. There was also Gucci shoes in one at one point... but for like $300 so I was like **** that, I can find the same ones cheaper. But Nudie Grim tim's (discontinued if that) @ $80=Steal.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just check the clearance section. People who shop at stores generally don't want mcqueen, they just want their shiny polyester non iron ck shirts for $20. Found a Alexander Mcqueen F/W 08 runway coat for $180 in my size at TK MAXX, retail was $2000.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
I just check the clearance section. People who shop at stores generally don't want mcqueen, they just want their shiny polyester non iron ck shirts for $20. Found a Alexander Mcqueen F/W 08 runway coat for $180 in my size at TK MAXX, retail was $2000.
This makes me want to check. The only thing of note I've found have been Talbott BoC cuffs ($20 for >$300 sterling cufflinks? yes please!)

TheGoodLife

Reaction score
I was in a TJ Maxx the other day with my mother and came across DG button down shirts for 100$. The package was sealed but it did say made in italy. I was surpirsed as hell cause i dont live in a major city.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If you're talking about D&G shirts, they certainly aren't worth $100. Dolce&Gabbana yes, but not the diffusion

TheGoodLife

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
If you're talking about D&G shirts, they certainly aren't worth $100. Dolce&Gabbana yes, but not the diffusion

They were Dolce&Gabbana not the the diffusion...I just shortened it lol

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes the Marshall's in Tysons Corner, VA gets Armani stuff... but since I hate Armani I never buy it obviously.

But what I have purchased at Marshall's is All-Clad cookware, Robert Talbott cufflinks, Molton Brown shampoo, Adidas running shorts and tops, and extra virgin olive oil.

amstokesdb9

Reaction score
Ive picked up two Dolce and Gabbana shirts at $40 each and a Dior Tie for $20. Also seen Nudies, Marc Jacobs, Gant, and all sorts of designer ties (Gucci, Armani, Dior, Zegna, etc) lately. Generally, I find the nicest stuff up front on the smaller racks or in the sale section. The tie and belt selection is usually better than the actual clothing section. It also seems that the stores with the women's "runway" collection are the ones with the better mens selection as well.

KeatonCollar

Reaction score
The SA at the TJMaxx in Bloomfield Hills, MI told me that her store has the largest men's section in all of MI. Just a heads up for you Michiganians out there. Yes, its 'ganians, not 'ganders.
laugh.gif

And yes, I drive a hybrid.
lol8[1].gif

HAHAHAHA. Damn I love South Park.

dinogj

Reaction score
i went to a marshalls around me today and they had an entire shoe rack with just mens prada shoes and then surrounded by fubu crap and converse rip off shoes.
The Prada shoes were horrible of course...even for $100 they were still horrible, but im sure there are at least a few lower middle class people who will grasp at the chance of owning such a "quality" piece of designer footwear.

Mens Prada Shoes look terrible...like all of them, even the nice ones they have are overpriced and done better by someone else, its like paying $300 more for a pair of Allen Edmonds, just so they dont say Allen Edmonds...but even then Allen Edmonds are better....ugh! ...rant over

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads