• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EFV goes to Pitti Uomo 89

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

In two weeks Erica and I will yet again be traveling to Florence to attend Pitti Uomo. Just like the last 3 times we've been there, we will try to document it as well as we possibly can for all of you. Since there will be fewer Styleforum representatives in place for this fair, we will do a bit more coverage and try out some new things in doing this. We will also be posting pictures on Styleforum's Instagram account, so make sure you follow us there as well.

I got a taste of what's to come for this fair on an event in Stockholm hosted by The Italian Code, with Lapo Cianchi and Lisa Chiari from Pitti Immagine as special guests. My friend Lasse documented it for Italian Code, so here are some pictures from the event. They're pretty dark, since it was hosted in a very genuine Italian Trattoria (they're often quite dusky, in the best sense of the word) called Montanari, in Stockholm:

Day 1 in pictures

Day 2 in pictures

Day 3 in pictures

Day 4 in pictures

After Thoughts

For all coverage from Pitti Uomo 89, make sure you subscribe to the tag #pitti89 here on Styleforum.

Last edited:

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the trouble to do this. I look forward to it.

Excellent hat, by the way:

Cheers,

Ac
wink.gif

Last edited:

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all coverage from Pitti Uomo 89, make sure you subscribe to the tag #pitti89 here on Styleforum.

For the Luddites amongst us (i.e. me), would you mind explaining in very simple terms what the above sentence means, and how one might actually execute said task?

What will happen once I've "subscribed"?

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds lovely. Is there any other advantage?
If you are signed up for email notifications, you will be notified when there are updates, and can click through to the updates directly from your email.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads