• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

bebop d

Alpha-M
Reaction score
Subscribed.

PS. Mike you might want to put some pertinent info in your "signature" (at the bottom of your comments) which makes is easier to click on your website etc.

Coburn

Reaction score
Purchased C&J Audley from them.
Great service and quick delivery from England to Seattle.

Recommended

Xcellent

Reaction score
Also very curious as to what Carmina models will be for sale. I'm hoping/guessing there will be some nice boots :slayer: Can't wait.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is just a test to see how a signature might look.

Is it possible to have a default signature stored in your account (I couldn't find where to do this) or do you guys just paste one in when posting.

I am planning to present our latest deliveries and MTOs very soon.

www.pediwear.co.uk

bebop d

Alpha-M
Reaction score
Is it possible to have a default signature stored in your account (I couldn't find where to do this) or do you guys just paste one in when posting.

Yes, go to your profile page and scroll to the bottom of the page to where it reads: Your Forum Signature and click on "edit".

Last edited:

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Humm, I am embarrassed to say I can't see any such option. I am not entirely sure I am looking at the correct page - I can see lots and lots of preferences but none of them mention a signature! What else should be on this profile page you refer to?

bebop d

Alpha-M
Reaction score
Sounds like you're on the preferences page.

You want to be on your profile page (the top L corner of your screen should look something like the attached image - N.B. where it says "Styleforum > BEBOP D's PROFILE)

Scroll down on that page and you should see it.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Really appreciate your help Bebop but that is where I was looking and there is no option for a signature. I have emailed my account manager - hopefully it is something they can enable.

In the meantime some news - we have added 3 new fields to each product page:

Construction (Eg Goodywear Welted, Blake Stitched etc)
Sole (Leather, Rubber Studded, Rubber Commando etc)
Country of Origin (England, France etc)

Most of our stock should have these values already assigned but we will add the rest in the coming weeks. We hope this is helpful.

We will also be adding this to the search facility very soon.

Mike

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered a few pairs from Pediwear over the years, and have always been a big fan of their prices and service, they went out of there way to do me a favour when I had a financial issue pop up just after I made a transaction, and am very grateful. Thanks once again.

persco

Reaction score
I bought a pair of Alfred Sargent Howard Brogues from Pediwear last year. Service was outstanding. I just wish the Pound wasn't so strong against the Canadian dollar or else I'd buy another pair from them!

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You need a link to your site in the opening page of this thread and another in your signature.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I have finally managed to get our signature sorted out. it turns out you need to have made so many posts before the option to create a signature appears.

I wanted to mention some MTOs which have been arriving with us this month. They are all made in England - from a variety of manufacturers including Sanders, NPS and Barker. I am starting with three styles made for us by Sanders (there is a forth Chelsea boot to follow).

David and I had a wonderful time being shown round the Sanders factory. It is great to see all the processes involved in constructing Goodyear welted footwear - I never grow tired of this. It is our intention that these styles will be the first in a long time of MTOs from Sanders.

This is the wonderful Pediwear Teddington,

It is a tan calf leather boot with a natural welt and a studded rubber sole. Perfect for arduous days in the country and casual urban wear alike.

We hope that this presentation of a tan country brogue has a combination of quality of construction and style which will appeal to our customers.

In a similar vein we have the Pediwear Bruno - which for those who know Sanders range will recognise. It is a Sanders Bruno, but in black calf (which they do not offer) with a natural welt and matching tan laces (with a bright green option if you are more daring)... I have a pair of these and they are already drawing plenty of admiring comments and orders.

And finally for this post we have the Pediwear Leicester. We had this made to fill what we perceived was a lack of offerings in this area - this is a very reasonably priced English made black calf toe cap Oxford in a G fitting. I also own a pair of these (testing your own products is obviously absolutely essential) and I can testify to their excellent fitting and comfort.

Thank you for taking the time to view these - if you have any comments, questions or feedback we would be most grateful to hear them. I have some shots of the Sanders factory which I will up load as soon as I get a chance.

flvinny521

Reaction score
I'm considering a pair of those Leicester oxfords. I think I actually submitted an e-mail via your contact form last night, but I figure it can't hurt to ask here, as well. Can you comment on their fit for somebody with a slightly wide, flat arch? The only sizing I can offer for comparison would be the Allen Edmonds 65 last, which I understand you may not have personal experience with. I take a 9E in that shoe, so if anybody familiar with the sizing can comment, I'd appreciate it.

Also it would be nice to get some reviews on quality of the Pediwear brand shoes from anybody that's bought them.

Edit: Just read somewhere that the standard width in the UK is F, so that your G sizing would be approximately equivalent to my E width here in the states. Does that sound about right?

Last edited:

Odradek

Reaction score

David and I had a wonderful time being shown round the Sanders factory. It is great to see all the processes involved in constructing Goodyear welted footwear - I never grow tired of this. It is our intention that these styles will be the first in a long time of MTOs from Sanders.

I wish you could convince Sanders to bring back the recently discontinued Belgrade longwing.
The replacement Berne model looks like a poor imitation. It's no gunboat.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Purchased C&J Audley from them.
Great service and quick delivery from England to Seattle.

Recommended
Thank you Coburn, we am pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Also very curious as to what Carmina models will be for sale. I'm hoping/guessing there will be some nice boots
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Can't wait.
I am hoping to be able to show you very soon, they were due for delivery in September - I am just waiting to hear back from Betty regarding an up to date delivery date.

Ordered a few pairs from Pediwear over the years, and have always been a big fan of their prices and service, they went out of there way to do me a favour when I had a financial issue pop up just after I made a transaction, and am very grateful. Thanks once again.
Thank you Foxhound, good to hear you are happy with the service you received.

I bought a pair of Alfred Sargent Howard Brogues from Pediwear last year. Service was outstanding. I just wish the Pound wasn't so strong against the Canadian dollar or else I'd buy another pair from them!
Hi Perco - yes we wish the GBP wasn't so strong too! Hopefully it will drop back down to more reasonable levels sometime soon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads