• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I think the boots are available at meyvn for those of you in the US

Meyvn does have those boots. Nice shop and nice guys. And they are having a Labor Day sale if you check their Instagram.

Edit: I really do have to figure out a pair of white bucks for myself.

Last edited:

emiristol

Reaction score
The trousers are blue-grey cotton by Boglioli and the bootss are by Christian Kimber x Eidos. They are made from rough out suede and have an unlined shaft. They are extremely comfortable. They are from his latest collection.

Gerry, those boots are great. How would you say they fit? TTS?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looking at @An Acute Style's fit just above on a decent sized screen and I totally missed the horizontal seersucker in the first photo and the seersucker and checks in the second. Like 'em both.

A.J.V

Reaction score

@A.J.V
 how lucky you are to able to wear those clothes already. We had here 47ºC today (hottest day in september since records exist) so I am goint to have to keep wearing short sleeves for a while :cloud:
By the way, love the fit

Cheers! Well, it actually was a bit too warm to wear a waxed jacket like that barbour and sweater together as it was sunny for that day. But did not know that when I left home in the morning :) But yeah, it's getting chilly around here, about 10-15 ºC on daily basis and getting below zero during the nights soon..

EUtroll

Reaction score
Last edited:

SprezzaTrash

Reaction score
Some overdue purchases (hawaiian shirt and espadrilles) for this hot weather!

It's like the 1950's combined with the 1930's laurence fellows illustrations. I got inspired to buy these after reading the numerous articles (PTO and Die Workwear) about the hawaiian shirt, so I just had to get some for myself! It is a bit baggy and the sleeves too long for my frame, so I'm going to take them to the tailor!

You can read more about the details and the purchases on my blog post!

aj805

Reaction score
@Sprezza that is a fantastic summer look (particularly without the jacket), and the poolside hardscape backdrop just completes it nicely.

You're really nailing that homage-to-classic-California thing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads