• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SprezzaTrash

Reaction score
@An Acute Style Thank you! It's an old suit supply cotton DB that I got back in 2013, when the company wasn't really mainstream. It was super cheap, apart of their summer clearance sale. This was before they had shifted to a different website for their sales!

@aj805 Thank you sir! You got the inspiration right on the nose!

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time I see white jeans done well, I think to myself I need to get a pair. Then I think about the hassle of finding the right fit for my big thighs (my two go-to jean cuts aren't made in white), Then I think about how often my wife wears white jeans and how that might further limit some opportunities (although that is in my mind b/c we don't really coordinate and wear regular jeans at the same time all the time), and then, ultimately, I give up. until the next time i see a pair done well.

tldr - i have a hang up about white jeans, but they look fantastic on Gerry.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are your two go-to big-thigh jean cuts @WillingToLearn ?
Levi's 541
2122.png
Athletic Fit

Sits at the waist with extra room in the seat and thigh and a slightly tapered leg.​

And Lucky 363 (although they now have an athletic cut version, 410, just haven't tried it). I almost got into that whole selvedge, break in a pair of jeans over a long time thing, but i just don't get to wear them enough. So neither of these will meet the standards of those that are into denim from the latest japanese loom.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With weather predictions for highs of 33C/92F, with humidity making it feel like 37C/98F, a linen shirt and khakis is as dressed up as I'm getting today.

Shirt - Lewin
Trews - BB
Shoes - Tyrwhitt

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads