• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Docking for the weekend here...
Picture2348.jpg
Cloak/Mission UK tee/ Helmut Lang / Triumph x Paul Smith
What I wish MC Casual always looked like. UC, I do like the look of the fit on those jeans.

Last edited:

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Jack/Knife jeans after two days:

What kind of sick f*ck wears jeans twice in a row without a thorough washing in Borax to get out the crotch cooties?

Nice notched shawl lapel.

And how did you fit throught that tiny hatch?

:confused:

Last edited:

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Love the color of the khakis/chinos, but I feel like these taper a bit too much? And you're usually so spot-on with fit, which is why it sticks out for me today.

Unfortunately I can not do anything with the taper. These a slim fit I got from Gap and I did not alter them except for the hem. They are just a little under 8" at the bottom. I may have my tailor take in the upper leg a bit just to make them look a little better. I was hoping to just get them and wear them without too much work. I may end up selling them when I get my rivet chinos.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately I can not do anything with the taper. These a slim fit I got from Gap and I did not alter them except for the hem. They are just a little under 8" at the bottom. I may have my tailor take in the upper leg a bit just to make them look a little better. I was hoping to just get them and wear them without too much work. I may end up selling them when I get my rivet chinos.

Fair play. I like the fit overall, regardless. You always kill it, Mr. K.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:

The girl looks smoking, as much as a girl with a horribly-disfigured-via-Paint face can look smoking. Nice fit, but I'd go with less of a break on those pants. Great, otherwise.

Yeah, the pants have given me a lot of trouble.
cloud.gif

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is possible? Does that kind of alteration usually work?

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What kind of sick f*ck wears jeans twice in a row without a thorough washing in Borax to get out the crotch cooties?
Nice notched shawl lapel.
And how did you fit throught that tiny hatch?
:confused:

I jumped in the ocean and experienced the shrinkage that only the magical saltiness of the Pacific at Spring solstice time can give to the believers.

Also, I am short.

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I jumped in the ocean and experienced the shrinkage that only the magical saltiness of the Pacific at Spring solstice time can give to the believers.

Also, I am short.
You look really tall in the pictures.
puzzled.gif

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd really wanted a bright pair of F-U pants for spring/summer, but surveying recent menswear blogs, it's apparently all the rage now. :fu:

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

round 2 for me here. trou are too long, stupid tailor. i should have tried them on before leaving. they need to go back. :fu:
030212153708.jpg
isaia shirt
zanella pants
zegna couture loafers

Sorry, Stitch, contrary to the positive comments, I think it looks a bit grandpa. Probably because of the pants—they need a jacket. The shirt (roll up them sleeves :) if you don't wear a jacket) would be better with less suity pants. IMHO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads