• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do not have many shoes in light color (sold most of them), but I have always applied black polish to them.

Potatoe

Reaction score
The pebble grain is great to me. The thing is that trekking rubber soles. May be I enjoy that fashionable street wear but in the mountains. Who knows. I am starting to open myself to different funky proposals :rimshot:. Live is short and I do not like oxfords anymore!. :revolve:
By the way, Vass gave me a free shipping code for next purchase....great CS!.

The Commando soles are one of the things I liked about the model. Would be far better for rainy Vancouver winters than double leather soles. Between the pebble grain and the soles they would be a great fit for rain, ice and slush.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here in the Mediterránea sea.....I think that vibram sole matches well with a boot, but I might come to like it for winter time in the sierra.

Girardian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the P last compare to the F in sizing? I sold some 43.5 monks on the F as too small -- and am looking at a pair of 45s in the P (which I fear may be too big).

Satchmo Borealis

Reaction score
How does the P last compare to the F in sizing? I sold some 43.5 monks on the F as too small -- and am looking at a pair of 45s in the P (which I fear may be too big).
It depends on your feet. I have two Norwegers on P in size 44.5 and use 45 in P2 and 45.5 in U (which I believe is similar to F). I have a high instep and wide feet. F is generally believed to be longer and narrower than P.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I recieved a pair of Norwegers in 44.5 in burgundy, awsome shoe but was too snug, I had to return them to Budapest and exchange half a size bigger. Fruzina was great helping solving the issue, Vass Customer Service has never disappointed me.

Some pictures of the burgundy shoes. If I would have kept them, they would have had recieved some black polish. Nothing wrong with the color, just my taste for darker shades.

The first picture was taken with full early morning sunlight.

IMG_5820.JPG
IMG_5822.JPG
IMG_5823.JPG
IMG_5825.JPG
IMG_5826.JPG

tbaja27

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I recieved a pair of Norwegers in 44.5 in burgundy, awsome shoe but was too snug, I had to return them to Budapest and exchange half a size bigger. Fruzina was great helping solving the issue, Vass Customer Service has never disappointed me.

Some pictures of the burgundy shoes. If I would have kept them, they would have had recieved some black polish. Nothing wrong with the color, just my taste for darker shades.

View attachment 1497524 View attachment 1497528 View attachment 1497529 View attachment 1497532 View attachment 1497533
Beauties. I got the same a few weeks ago!

FEDEX might be delivering a pair of bordeaux boxes tomorrow :bounce2: :bounce2:

Edit: Package cleared in Memphis, TN. Delivery expected tomorrow by noon. Me=happy

Last edited:

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1497524 View attachment 1497528 View attachment 1497529 View attachment 1497532 View attachment 1497533
Little black polish work wonderful for most of my shoes once in a while. Beautiful shoe and great service provided by Frunzina. She is been of great help to me.

Man with a suitcase

Reaction score
The pebble grain is great to me. The thing is that trekking rubber soles. May be I enjoy that fashionable street wear but in the mountains. Who knows. I am starting to open myself to different funky proposals :rimshot:. Live is short and I do not like oxfords anymore!. :revolve:
By the way, Vass gave me a free shipping code for next purchase....great CS!.

When exactly did the current FREESHIPPING code become valid? I also paid for shipping on my second to last sale pair and thought I’d try for a future code.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was advice here by a friendly member that the code was valid for the whole week of my second purchase. Contacted Frunszina and gave me a personal freeshipping code for my next purchase . Good luck!

EUtroll

Reaction score
Forgot to order and went on the site tonight but my desired shoes were sold out. Oh well..

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads