• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Gives: Holiday Charity Auctions to benefit one of our own, 2023 edition

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I'm a sock whore and I came in strong for the socks...
And immediately someone doubled my bid. So I have to think this auction is going pretty well.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
was that the final auction?

We are working on additional auctions but don’t have an update at this time. @LA Guy and I will provide the update as soon as we know more.

Thanks for following the auction thread.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners. What was the final tally?
We’re not quite done yet. I know that we will have one and possibly two b or more auctions! So far, we have over $6K in pledged donations and just under that in collected funds.

Harwid

Reaction score
I did not win Auction 13, the Nakata hangers but I hope the donating retailers all get some business through this thread.

I ordered the Nakata AUT-05 set plus some of the Arterton red finished Nakata hangers. The red are not as good for suits but will be great for some jackets.

Jeff

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not win Auction 13, the Nakata hangers but I hope the donating retailers all get some business through this thread.

I ordered the Nakata AUT-05 set plus some of the Arterton red finished Nakata hangers. The red are not as good for suits but will be great for some jackets.

Jeff

Been ordering from Arterton for a bit more than a year now. Suit hangers and the red ones for shirts. Also have canvas triple garment bags for out of season stuff in my coat closet from them.

All around great company.

Harwid

Reaction score
I received my Bresciani socks today from Sartoriale. I went with a mix of colors and fabric:

Luxury Collection Cashmere Gray mid calf
Luxury Collection Celio Silk Black mid calf
1970 Luxury Collection Navy Blue Silk-Linen mid calf
Limited Collection Sea Island Cotton Navy Blue
Wool-cotton Green mid calf

Jeff

IMG_1932.jpeg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know @LA Guy is hoping for another auction or two, but I just wanted to pop in and update you all of the amount we've raised. So far, you have donated $6,052 to the auction through purchasing items that were very kindly donated by our vendors and shops. This is a pretty amazing amount that will surely help Chris and his family start the year off right!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know @LA Guy is hoping for another auction or two, but I just wanted to pop in and update you all of the amount we've raised. So far, you have donated $6,052 to the auction through purchasing items that were very kindly donated by our vendors and shops. This is a pretty amazing amount that will surely help Chris and his family start the year off right!
We'll get that to Chris and Styleforum will pay all applicable taxes. There are a few more potential donations, but I don't want to want to draw this out. When they come, we will hold some one offs. Thanks to everyone who helped out and bidded. Special thanks to @zissou , @Jr Mouse , @conceptual 4est for making this possible, and thanks to all of the bidders for your generosity!

Cheers,

Fok.

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads