• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Fast Food Appreciation Thread

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Its not nearly as good as any of the above. But, it was free, so I ate it anyways. Still got 2 more free coupons to use. Don't even know if I'm going to bother.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I had a banana milk shake from Dairy Queen tonight to soothe my sore throat. It was really great. Cue fellatio jokes.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies

River, who stood 6-foot-8 and weighed about 575 pounds
The cause of death is currently unknown, but friends are speculating that it was the result of his contracting pneumonia after a bout with the flu.
facepalm.gif

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I expected to hear about more mom and pop joints in this threak. I love the generic frozen fried mushrooms you can find in all the mom and pop joints I've ever been to in KY and IN. I'm not sure, but I think they all have the same distributor for the mostpart.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyeoung!

The mom n pop joints with griddle cooked hamburgers are freakin awesome.

Got one near my house that delivers (with Diet Dr. Pepper too!) where they make this burger and stick a fried boneless chicken breast on top...yeah ***** good. Eat it for like three meals it is so big.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pvrhye
I expected to hear about more mom and pop joints in this threak. I love the generic frozen fried mushrooms you can find in all the mom and pop joints I've ever been to in KY and IN. I'm not sure, but I think they all have the same distributor for the mostpart.

those breaded mushrooms are oddly satisfying... with you guessed it, ranch dressing. Guilty pleasures, indeed.

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be experiencing In-N-Out for the first time today.

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fries were awful. The burger was decent. It hit the spot. Milkshake was too thick though. What's the point of you can barely get it out of the straw?
2011-03-12_14-40-32_407.jpg

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always disliked fries covered in any sort of liquid topping. I like my fries hot and crispy, covering them in cheese or gravy turns them into a soggy, starchy mess in short order.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
According to a recent poll, Church's chicken beat Popeye's in a taste test.

After my lunch today I would like to call into question the results of said taste test. It wasn't even close, Popeye's by a mile. Luckily that particular Church's location shared space with a White Castle. I was able to wash away the taste with a couple of sliders.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads