• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Fast Food Appreciation Thread

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Has anybody tried the new McDonalds Chipotle burger? There were coupons for Buy1Get1 sammich and I was thinking of giving it a go.
Anybody? Tried the new McDonalds oatmeal. These guys have some ******* brass balls charging $2 for a packet of instant oatmeal with a few dried raisins and apple chunks on top. For free, I wasn't complaining though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Anybody?

Tried the new McDonalds oatmeal. These guys have some ******* brass balls charging $2 for a packet of instant oatmeal with a few dried raisins and apple chunks on top. For free, I wasn't complaining though.

Ehh the chipotle angus isnt great. I prefer the angus deluxe over the chipotle angus. Haven't tried the mushroom one yet.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Logan
I can confirm both statements, you guys must have worked there too. When I worked there as a teen they still used lard to cook the fries. So gross, but so good at the same time.

I missed the lardy deep fried stuff. This whole corporate health fad needs to end now!
angry.gif

Someone out there needs to open a business that advertise themselves as serving authentically artery blocking ***** goodness.
Those of us who do eat a balanced diet need not have to suffer through bland fast food with the rest of them!

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
look up the heart attack burger.

double-bypass burger, triple-bypass burger

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
I missed the lardy deep fried stuff. This whole corporate health fad needs to end now!
angry.gif

Someone out there needs to open a business that advertise themselves as serving authentically artery blocking ***** goodness.
Those of us who do eat a balanced diet need not have to suffer through bland fast food with the rest of them!

Also, there's new studies showing that good old animal fats may be less harmful than all these newfangled refined vegetable oils and fats, regardless if they are not trans-fats.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like Hardee's/Carl's Jr. (depending on your region) does that type of fast food.

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had Taco John's today. Similar to Taco Bueno. Their version of tater tots were really good. Forgot what stupid name they gave them. But the chicken burrito I had sucked. Too much mayonaise.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pilot
Had Taco John's today. Similar to Taco Bueno. Their version of tater tots were really good. Forgot what stupid name they gave them. But the chicken burrito I had sucked. Too much mayonaise.

Potato Ole
The best stuff at taco johns is their simple items. The crunchy and soft tacos are much much better than Taco Bell and the meat tastes better

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pilot

Wait, too much MAYONNAISE?
They put mayo in a burrito??

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Wait, too much MAYONNAISE?
They put mayo in a burrito??

Yeah, they call it "West-Mex" it was bullshit

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blazingazn
^

OMG!
drool.gif
Needs to become a global chain NOW!

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blazingazn
^

Isn't everyone that works there dressed as doctors and nurses?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the brown sugar, McDonalds has more sugar than a Snickers bar and only 10 fewer calories than an Egg McMuffin or cheeseburger.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads