• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I don't know, I bet it looks good in real life. I think it's a nice looking coat.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NNH2010BE11.jpg

four w+h shirts (just basic grey and white)
a nonnative l/s shirt

Last edited:

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This vintage japanese noragi thing, inspired by Scott m.
The fabric is really incredible, and the shoulder pad things are awesome, they remind me of some of white mountaineering's designs, but the fit is just odd, I have no idea how I would wear it and I don't know if it looks awesome or ridiculous. Just wish I knew how to shove some buttons on it and make it into a shirt :c

What do people think?

I'll buy it if you don't want it.

mvmori

Reaction score

Silent hooded sweatshirt on final sale at Yoox, in black. Between medium and large, chose the former, and still feels more like a coat than a sweatshirt; very comfortable though.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

damn these would be even more amazing if they had flip up shades or whatever people call 'em

Was flirting with the idea of getting prescription lenses in the frame with the clip-on for the shades, but that would be close to 1k when all is said and done and it was already tough to swallow over half that. Plus it's just one more thing to have to deal with when you don't need the sunglass part, it's like, where do you put it? They look soooo good though with the clip-ons :drool: Maybe a bit goggle-y though. I don't know, I'm happy with my decision for the straight up shades.

Last edited:

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr. Porter posts coming in 4321...

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

1k :foo:
but jeez that's so good i forgive you for using an instagram pic

Well glasses $530 + prescription lenses a few hundred plus clip on which I speculate are a few hundred... **** adds up.

pics are just stuff I grabbed from GIS, almost hesitated on the instagram one though :p

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Founding members sale just started so the rest of us plebes will get the leftovers soon enough.

haven't checked that site in ages but last time i did there was nothing on there i wanted.

That surprises me. Most of their stuff is just really nice basics.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads