• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Saph 2 jeans are IMO true high rise bottoms. They button a little past my navel. Antonio described them as baggy j think. I can see why but think it fits right in the current big pant trend per se. These will look great with a jacket (think old Eidos or any number of odd jackets). It’s actually exactly what I’m looking for. I just need to loose a little more weight around the waist (a little discomfort when seated 🤭)

Edit:
hat and vest (tee and pants from friends standard issue). Vest has copious amount of pockets as description indicated. Nice!

IMG_5106.jpeg

IMG_5107.jpeg

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering if someone would be willing to help me out with a proxy (US to Canada) for the drop tomorrow?

I struck out with the store unfortunately, and can’t order directly from the website atm, so if someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

salzcamino

Reaction score
Is this the Wolf oxford shirt? I copped one from the archive sale, and I'm wondering if other folks have any issues with the sleeve length. They just about hit my wrists when my arms are relaxed by my side, but they're a good inch or two short of my wrists when I extend my arms. Not a huge deal because I roll-up my sleeves most of the time, but I'm wondering how the shirt fits for others.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this the Wolf oxford shirt? I copped one from the archive sale, and I'm wondering if other folks have any issues with the sleeve length. They just about hit my wrists when my arms are relaxed by my side, but they're a good inch or two short of my wrists when I extend my arms. Not a huge deal because I roll-up my sleeves most of the time, but I'm wondering how the shirt fits for others.
Yeah, I felt the sleeves could've been a little longer. I did also try a size up for that reason

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Yeah I think that's the fit of that style!

jaaz16

Reaction score
I grabbed the blue poplin joint too. Couldn't ignore The Management's endorsement. Plus I was in the market for a grab-and-go, goes-with-everything poplin shirt for the summer.

nonnative

Reaction score
I think I officially have a problem. Told myself I didn't need another Sam shirt and ended up with #4. They're just too good and too easy to wear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads