• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

martinln

Reaction score
Will you ever ship carminas to the US, I would have used the 20% discount if that was an option

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi othertravel

Thank you for your interest in C&J. Although we dearly enjoy being part of the Styleforum community, and the discussion of premium hand made men's shoes, I hope you will appreciate that we are not at liberty to openly discuss our pricing policies.

Kind Regards

Mike Small
Pediwear

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hi othertravel

Thank you for your interest in C&J. Although we dearly enjoy being part of the Styleforum community, and the discussion of premium hand made men's shoes, I hope you will appreciate that we are not at liberty to openly discuss our pricing policies.

Kind Regards

Mike Small
Pediwear

Fair enough! I was wondering if you could provide some information about Sanders' diplomat line (their highest line). How would you rate the quality?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Othertravel

We have a view at Pediwear about the products we sell - and that is that they all offer good value for the price they are offered at. This is true of Sanders as much as any of the other brands we sell. Whilst it is not as well known as some of the other Northamptonshire brands, they certainly have their fans - and many of those are repeat buyers on the basis of the excellent quality available at their asking price. It is worth noting that their footwear is still all made in Northamptonshire. We have been round the factory - the craftsmanship and attention to quality is very evident. We have had a number of MTO's made by Sanders in the last year and we have been very happy with these - we have more in the pipeline.

But I haven't mentioned the Diplomat range! We like the Diplomat range very much. Tried and tested styles on well fitting lasts, made in fine calf leather. Really, they deserve more attention than they receive!

If you have any further questions regarding fitting or specific styles please let me know?

Regards
Mike

Blake Stitched Blues

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Sanders. I have no experience with their calf but they use very nice suede and their lasts are attractive. The prices are reasonable and there's something slightly quirky about them that I really like.

Last edited:

hllau9

Reaction score
Just received my shoes from Pediwear today. This was my first ever purchase with Pediwear and am extremely satisfied with their service!

The stuff arrived earlier than what I had expected.

I am quite certain that I will be a repeat customer.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just received my shoes from Pediwear today. This was my first ever purchase with Pediwear and am extremely satisfied with their service!

The stuff arrived earlier than what I had expected.

I am quite certain that I will be a repeat customer.
Hi Hilau9 many thanks for your kind words, we look forward to being of service to you again!

Mike

Contango

Reaction score
I've noticed that some of the Carmina ranges only have one or two sizes in stock (e.g. Gabriel) and it's been this way for a while - does this mean that they're end of line or will they be replaced at some point?

Last edited:

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've noticed that some of the Carmina ranges only have one or two sizes in stock (e.g. Gabriel) and it's been this way for a while - does this mean that they're end of line or will they be replaced at some point?
Hi

Thank you for your interest in Carmina - we order from them twice a year - and so far the Gabriel has been ordered every season - we will certainly be ordering more of this style, along with it's stable mate the Tobias. We are hoping to have some more of both of these styles in the Spring - but will be seeing Carmina early January to finalise this. Are there any particular styles you are interested in.

While we are here I should also remind people of this:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kbuzz

Reaction score
I have an open question for Mike and the forum

I am interested in a trickers stow boot with a natural welt but concerned with the width of the heel as I tend to have heel slippage in many brands and have heard that the standard stow "5" last may run a bit wide. With that said and depending on the last any thoughts on pediwear' Teddington vs. the stow:

Stow

Pediwear

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads