• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Pediwear have free shipping for international orders over a certain amount?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi othertravel we offer free shipping on some brands, and can consider reduced rates for multiple orders - was there something in particular you were considering?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi All

Something new from Trickers - these styles are part of the new seasonal range which Trickers will renew at the start of each season. We have chosen a wonderful chunky double monk brogue, and oxford semi brogue and a split toe apron boot. We would love to hear what you guys think of these additions to our Trickers range...

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And now for a treat from Barker - our very own version of the Pembroke Chelsea boot with a dainite sole and waxy leather...

Being added to the website later today :)

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi othertravel we offer free shipping on some brands, and can consider reduced rates for multiple orders - was there something in particular you were considering?

Thanks! But how come there's no free shipping for C&J?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @othertravel

Indeed, there are shipping offers on some brands but not on others.

Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.

Mike

HitMan009

Reaction score
Hi,

I am comparing the shoes on offer on Crockett and Jones website. Can I order those models not listed on your website from you?

Thanks

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi,

I am comparing the shoes on offer on Crockett and Jones website. Can I order those models not listed on your website from you?

Thanks

Hi

Unfortunately no, we can only supply those style on our website. Out of interest was there a particular style which has caught your eye? We are always interested to know what our Crockett customers are looking at!

Kind Regards

Mike

HitMan009

Reaction score

Hi

Unfortunately no, we can only supply those style on our website.  Out of interest was there a particular style which has caught  your eye?  We are always interested to know what our Crockett customers are looking at!

Kind Regards

Mike

At the moment, I am eyeing the Camberley

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Lucido - glad they arrived safely.

Carmina fans please note new styles now online::

any questions please ask!

Mike

Last edited:

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Mike

I wonder if Pediwear is carring the Sanders Berne in stock or if it can be requested, any comments about sizing will be highly appreciated; I bought the Belgrade from Pediwear and find the construction very solid, as a proper longwing should be.

Best regards

Juan Manuel

vinveritas

Reaction score
.You list the Carmina Emilio 80512 as having the ”Burdeos” last. I checked the Carmina lasts in the net, and found no burdeos among them. The English translation of the Spanish “burdeos” is “Bordeaux”, so burdeos could refer to the color of the shoe.
Questions:
1. What could be the last of the Emilio if Burdeos is not a last?
2. How does the Emilio last compare to the Rain and Simpson?
3. Considering my sizes under the Rain (UK 8.5) and Simpson (UK 9.0), what would be my size under the Emilio last?

Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads