• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing posters

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Forget to change accounts?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always hated being associated with Edina in that way (since I’m better than him in almost every conceivable way) but eff it. I’m jus glad you guys are still alive somewhere enjoying the forum still.

Serious question: no one from the group has passed away over the years have they???

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
None that I know of and I join you in your thoughts regarding Edina.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I always hated being associated with Edina in that way (since I’m better than him in almost every conceivable way) but eff it. I’m jus glad you guys are still alive somewhere enjoying the forum still.

Serious question: no one from the group has passed away over the years have they???

I talked to your boy @oneeightyseven he’s alive and well in Canada

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Technically speaking he's in GTA, not the ROC.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
None that I know of and I join you in your thoughts regarding Edina.

Whew! Good to hear. Let’s jus say I remember a few “old timers” like DakotaRube and tagutcow when I was like 21 (22?) and now that I’m in in my 30s, I have now become the old :-(

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
How goes your neurosurgery?

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Whew! Good to hear. Let’s jus say I remember a few “old timers” like DakotaRube and tagutcow when I was like 21 (22?) and now that I’m in in my 30s, I have now become the old :-(
If it makes you feel better, Dakota Rube is still kickin’ around (the planet, not SF). Which is to say, you probably have at least a couple more years left.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I can't remember if it was Rube or Teacher, but one drunken night when we had just moved into the Piob Palace, there might have been a late night call. I only had a couple of chairs in our big public space at the time and the phone had a big echo. He kept thinking I had him on speakerphone and was immensely bummed out no matter how much I explained it was because I was in the middle of a big empty space.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hey i suddenly can't remember the name of zach(?) the former idf guy who traveled for business more than humanly possible? liked food & cigars, tailored clothing but in pix was wearing sweats & crocs?

**globetrotter!

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And what about the big asian guy who kept a gun in every room & would go back & forth w/ GT about home defense?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Tokyo Slim? (Think he's happa, btw)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads