• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hot day fun day
IMG_5565.jpeg
IMG_5570.jpeg
IMG_5571.jpeg

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha very RLP catalogue eh?
I really dislike the collarless look of a crew neck under a blazer. There’s a CNN correspondent (cherubic ex FBI lad based in LA) who is desperately trying to make that his signature look and it’s dreadful. For some paradoxic reason a Breton type shirt makes it work. Perhaps it’s the nautical connection along with the navy blazer. Dunno how successful it would be with a different jacket but I do like this look. I have the gear to try it myself but never got around to it yet. Not sure what hoofs I would use - definitely not Belgians!

Heykal

Reaction score
For today:
  • shoes: Crockett & Jones
  • socks: Pedemeia
  • trousers: Scavini
  • shirt: Lanieri
  • suspenders: Albert Thurston
  • jacket: Suitsupply (color: "light eggplant")
  • pocket square: Fumagalli 1891.
Have a great day!

IMG_0052.jpeg
IMG_0053.jpeg

IMG_0054.jpeg

Last edited:

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
I also dislike to see a tee-shirt or a crew neck sweater under a tailored jacket, but have to admit that your outfit works somehow. Probably I would prefer a polo, a mock or a roll neck, but the look is pleasant nonetheless.
What you like or dislike and your never ending drivel all over this forum is completely irrelevant.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What you like or dislike and your never ending drivel all over this forum is completely irrelevant.
I think you gotta put him on ignore, bruv. I worry about your blood pressure.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garrendavid777