• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Least Official Natalino Appreciation Thread

jdhoop

Reaction score
Hello gents, does anyone have some experience with natalino’s denim. How is the fit and is the denim rigid. Looks like a great option to wear with tailoring.
I LOVE Natalino denim. I have their first iteration in the light and dark washes (not raw) and they've become my two most often-worn articles of clothing. The sizing is consistent with their trousers and they haven't shrunk at all after a handful of washes. The denim has become very soft and you can feel the quality. The proportions are perfect for wearing with tailoring as well.

dupuytren

Reaction score
I LOVE Natalino denim. I have their first iteration in the light and dark washes (not raw) and they've become my two most often-worn articles of clothing. The sizing is consistent with their trousers and they haven't shrunk at all after a handful of washes. The denim has become very soft and you can feel the quality. The proportions are perfect for wearing with tailoring as well.
I’m a fan too.

oldschoolcool

Reaction score
I’m a fan too. If anyone has a pair of mid blue size 34 waist ones to sell please let me know.
Do you wear them cuffed with tailoring?

jdhoop

Reaction score
Do you wear them cuffed with tailoring?
Absolutely!

IMG_8312.jpeg

Last edited:

UncommonSequel

Reaction score
As a 40L I really appreciate this comparison, but hate you for contributing to these being out of stock.

I like the Natalino silhouette better with the wider shoulders creating a more V shape, longer more closed quarters, and sleeve pitch looks right for you, but SM looks great too.

I have been debating between the SM and Natalino navy linen suits so this is helpful.

😶😶😶

Thanks, I agree. Overall I prefer the Natalino. I think it looks even better in motion than the S&M which is something that is not captured in photos. The higher arm holes definitely make a big difference and are not captured in the photos either.

I will be returning the S&M jacket, so that should make it's way back onto the website eventually. Sounds like Natalino will be doing a restock soon, so you might be in luck there too :)

gonnagetmine

Reaction score
😶😶😶

Thanks, I agree. Overall I prefer the Natalino. I think it looks even better in motion than the S&M which is something that is not captured in photos. The higher arm holes definitely make a big difference and are not captured in the photos either.

I will be returning the S&M jacket, so that should make it's way back onto the website eventually. Sounds like Natalino will be doing a restock soon, so you might be in luck there too :)
Yeah based on your review I think I'm going to pick up the Natalino restock, and might pull the trigger on the linen. SM armholes are fine but a touch higher would be nice. Cheers.

sydneycider

Reaction score
Yep, I probably prefer Berg & Berg slightly because of the roomier leg and lighter weight denim, but Natalino Jeans are so good, the best for the price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads