• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Update: We've reached back out to the vendor and they've acknowledged the error and confirmed that the correct, replacement units are en route to our warehouse now. As soon as the shipment is received, our team will work to have replacement packages to those that were affected right away. Thanks for your help identifying this issue!

kczsilence

Reaction score

Update: We've reached back out to the vendor and they've acknowledged the error and confirmed that the correct, replacement units are en route to our warehouse now. As soon as the shipment is received, our team will work to have replacement packages to those that were affected right away. Thanks for your help identifying this issue!

Thanks sir!

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Non-clothing massdrop thing

Tenkara rod!

Is there a fishing thread on sf?

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update: We've reached back out to the vendor and they've acknowledged the error and confirmed that the correct, replacement units are en route to our warehouse now. As soon as the shipment is received, our team will work to have replacement packages to those that were affected right away. Thanks for your help identifying this issue!
Oh Massdrop...

Am I being trolled? Its not like my order is a matter of life and death, but it would be nice to get the goods I requested...

Also, they had to put the packing slip in with the goods... I'm not even upset, just apathetic about it at this point. I ordered some notebooks the other day. I am now expecting to receive some loose leaf paper and a bag of lima beans...

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hmm. No, you're not being trolled of course, but it does look like you just scored some free Saphir wax polish!

Sorry that happened - for any CS issues, there's not really anything I can do here so be sure to submit them to our online support team if you haven't already! They will help resolve this.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm. No, you're not being trolled of course, but it does look like you just scored some free Saphir wax polish!

Sorry that happened - for any CS issues, there's not really anything I can do here so be sure to submit them to our online support team if you haven't already! They will help resolve this.
I emailed CS and expect they will take care of the issue. As I mentioned, I am not upset, more bemused than anything. I suspect Massdrop will not view this drop as a success at this point though...

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We've sold thousands of items from Saphir and as far as I know, this is the first time there's been any issue like this. It's frustrating, but I'm confident that it will be resolved and I don't think it will impact our ability to work with Saphir going forward.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We've sold thousands of items from Saphir and as far as I know, this is the first time there's been any issue like this. It's frustrating, but I'm confident that it will be resolved and I don't think it will impact our ability to work with Saphir going forward.
Again, I'm not upset and I'm confident Massdrop will get the issues sorted. I was sort of just getting at the fact that it sucks to have to deal with this sort of thing.

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those that are interested, we launched one of our most popular footwear drops today - the Oak Street Bootmakers trench boot. It's available in 5 shades of chromexcel, two sole options, and as a plaintoe or captoe. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/oak-street-trench-boot

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@brillopad Does Massdrop ship to Canada? Thought I should ask before I create an account...

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Does Massdrop ship to Canada?

Yep! Every now and then there's something that we can't ship there due to vendor restrictions and things like that, but generally speaking yes. A pretty large percentage of our orders are international, actually.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yep! Every now and then there's something that we can't ship there due to vendor restrictions and things like that, but generally speaking yes. A pretty large percentage of our orders are international, actually. 

Nice! Which do you use for shipping up here? USPS, UPS, Fedex, Puro?

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For those that are interested, we launched one of our most popular footwear drops today - the Oak Street Bootmakers trench boot. It's available in 5 shades of chromexcel, two sole options, and as a plaintoe or captoe. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/oak-street-trench-boot
Can someone please let me know the pricing on these boots? I can't see the page unless I surrender my e-mail address to create an account.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads