• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marijuana, do you partake?

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
or make you sit there and hide the fact that your are panicing that you might have wet yourself
eek.gif

or maybe im projecting
laugh.gif

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i love marijuana so much. i was just thinking earlier about whether or not there was a weed thread on here but i figured there wasnt

whatre yall smokin on? i picked up a qp of some trainwreck on tuesday but i bought a ton of kief hella cheap from this dude on hippie hill yesterday so ive mostly been smokin snaps of that lol

Logan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
i love marijuana so much. i was just thinking earlier about whether or not there was a weed thread on here but i figured there wasnt

whatre yall smokin on? i picked up a qp of some trainwreck on tuesday but i bought a ton of kief hella cheap from this dude on hippie hill yesterday so ive mostly been smokin snaps of that lol

Something tells me 'trainwreck' is awesome dope.

AHDK

Reaction score
Occasionally I do partake. But no more than once a month..
smile.gif
I used to alot more in the past.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not yet

Blurv

Reaction score
Have in the past, but do not seek it out. Personally I find most forms of smoking unappealing for numerous reasons.

Incman

Reaction score
First time was the end of summer last year, and I've done it about half a dozen times since then. It's enjoyable, but not something I actively think about or seek out. Every other month or so I'll smoke after work or something with some friends, but that's about it. No desire to increase the frequency I'm currently at.

BP348

Reaction score
local radio station had a poll recently about legalizing MJ and I noticed that many people responded with 4/20. Anyone care to tell me what that means?

JammieDodger

Reaction score
I'm not fond of it, I find it makes me feel down. At best it's mediocre.

I just don't see the point. I'd much rather take MDMA, Speed or Ket. All three of which seem far more popular at the parties I go to.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BP348
local radio station had a poll recently about legalizing MJ and I noticed that many people responded with 4/20. Anyone care to tell me what that means?

4:20 or 4/20

Per Good Ol Wiki: The term was allegedly coined by a group of teenagers in San Rafael, California in 1971. Calling themselves the Waldos, because "their chosen hang-out spot was a wall outside the school," the group first used the term in connection to a fall 1971 plan to search for an abandoned cannabis crop that they had learned about. The Waldos designated the Louis Pasteur statue on the grounds of San Rafael High School as their meeting place, and 4:20 p.m. as their meeting time. The Waldos referred to this plan with the phrase "4:20 Louis". Multiple failed attempts to find the crop eventually shortened their phrase to simply "4:20", which ultimately evolved into a codeword the teens used to mean pot-smoking in general.

April 20 (4/20 in U.S. date notation) has evolved into a counterculture holiday, where people gather to celebrate and consume cannabis.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Logan
Something tells me 'trainwreck' is awesome dope.

yeah ive had better trainwreck than this but this **** is still super dank. real couch-locky, straight up puts people out. always gotta be careful smoking this with girls cause some of them will just fall asleep

jammie, ketamine will put you down way harder than trees if you hit a hole, at least from my experience... but i smoke a ton of weed and dont do much ketamine, so...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads