• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marijuana, do you partake?

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jerome
'Never'. I may be no saint but I'm just completely uninterested in Marijuana...
I'm curious why you've never tried it. Completely uninterested? What have you for comparison?

I've tried most everything ... and indeed there are some things that I won't likely try again ... but marijuana is not among them.

This calls for a toast ... I mean a puff.

Barnabus

Reaction score
Tried it when i was a teen.Didn't see why people made a big deal about it as it wasn't a very interesting experience.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I smoke almost every day. Now that I work from home it's a constant temptation. It really doesn't slow me down too much these days as long as I don't go nuts with it.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use to daily but now it just screws me for a few very long hours so its a very rare partaking....Lady Canuker was never a big fan.

matik23

Reaction score
Some people just won't like it. I really think it depends on the strain, how it was grown (organic, flushed out nutrients/chemicals), how it was cured and dried. I also think it depends on the person's mood or personality.

As an introvert, I tend to overanalyze situations and marijuana intensifies that ten fold. I learned to ignore the "voices", but man it took some perserverance. Anyways, sativa seems to make me want to go do things and indica or badly grown weed makes me couch locked.

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
I ran out of my weeds lastnight. I guess I could scrap together a 'scrap bowl' in the meantime, but I'm gonna try to not pick up til mid-next week, a little closer to my next paycheck. I gotta work on smoking less/getting my tolerance back down. I'd probably have to quit for a month or two to reset it completely. That first rip after a tolerance reset is generally a mindfucker. I love it.

fffffut

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MiddleClassDude
I've heard this said. Isn't that thing like 500 bucks?

yase. my friend bought it used for $250 though
i dont think you can really get it until you actually try it

matik23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MiddleClassDude
That first rip after a tolerance reset is generally a mindfucker. I love it.

Yea but it's never as good as your first high. Still pretty good though

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
Originally Posted by matik23
Yea but it's never as good as your first high. Still pretty good though

It's the closest you can get to it. I remember the first time I properly milked and ripped a bong, head was swirling for like an hour...

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys finally convinced me to get a Volcano. So far, so good.

tinfoil.gif

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I would love to try out a Volcano.

My friend has an Iolite Vaporizer, and it's great.

Marijuana is the reason why I'm afraid of drug tests. Somehow, I've escaped almost all of them.

WorkingClassDude

Reaction score
The volcano is that conical device that fills a sack up with sweet weed air, correct? And then you basically inhale the entire sack?

I wish I had the scratch to get one. I don't make the kind of money that I can spend $700 casually... (pricing on Google seems to indicate the beast is $600+ for the 'complete' setup)

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Perhaps they sell the Volcano on eBay. That would be very SF approved.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
Perhaps the sell the Volcano on eBay. That would be very SF approved.
I think RSS owns the licensing rights to the "volcano". (royalty check on the way). Glad to see you are back
wink.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads