• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aglass

Reaction score
Or you can ask
smile.gif
I posted waist measurements here but Im a true 34, and these are pretty big in the waist measurement, but a slim fit pant.
ALSO
Working currently on some new RTW additions... hope you guys like Brunello outerwear - theres not a lot of it, but what Ive got is awesome.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

For the Tack Slims - if a true 34x34, would you go for the 32 or 34? Kicking myself for missing the awesome selvedge deals, but maybe some Tack Slim's would make up for it
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Large and XL. Theres a leather jacket that fits like a M though. And its BAD ASS.

For the Tack Slims - if a true 34x34, would you go for the 32 or 34?  Kicking myself for missing the awesome selvedge deals, but maybe some Tack Slim's would make up for it
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

The waist measurements I posted seem to be running big - Im a 34 waist and the 32's fit me pretty spot on.

Also, check out these watchers, the RL tie was on Put This On this week!
8F41E35D-F0BB-4F98-93D8-5E905A76EA23-7614-000008461DEDDFC2.jpg

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HANJOY!

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

great pics spoo. cant wait to get em. hope they fit. :)
thanks for getting them shipped so fast. got email confirmation from usps already. :slayer:

yep. mine are waiting for me at home. cant wait!

In the event they don't fit, does anyone know if it's possible to have jeans taken in?  I've never run into that before....

ive had many pairs of jawnz taken in. keep in mind though, selvedge denim is quite different. it stretches like nobodys bidnass...just depending on make. im a waist 34, and i have a pair of naked famous selvedge that are a size 29. conversely, i have some in size 33 that are too tight. try em on, and remember tighter is preferred due to the stretching.

GHo

Reaction score
Spoo - just a suggestion on your ebay auctions... any chance you could space those out 30 sec - 1 minute apart? Like many, I'm trying to juggle a few auctions at a time and unfortunately they all end around the same time. It doesn't give you a chance to rebid higher if you lost the bid in the last second.

Makes me think you could possibly make a little more $$ by spacing them out by a minute or so.

:thumbs-up:

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Can't open at home either, except in secret, amirite?

:fistbump:

"hey honey...look what i got for TEN BUCKS!!!!"
"these? no theyre not new...ive had em for ages. just dont wear them very often"
"yeah its borrelli, but its the lower line. it only cost me like 14 dollars"
"it was a gift"
"I sold a bunch of ties to fund it....which ties? oh a bunch that youve never seen"

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:laugh: yeah you guys, something like that.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WESOME SWAG. SRS, GREAT PANTS!!

8d9d092a-f391-d4bd.jpg

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, awesome extra goodies :slayer:

aefc5574-5702-9fc0.jpg

Rich0116

Reaction score

Spoo - just a suggestion on your ebay auctions... any chance you could space those out 30 sec - 1 minute apart? Like many, I'm trying to juggle a few auctions at a time and unfortunately they all end around the same time. It doesn't give you a chance to rebid higher if you lost the bid in the last second.
Makes me think you could possibly make a little more $$ by spacing them out by a minute or so.
:thumbs-up:

Haven't you heard? Spoo's gonna start a fee-based Ebay sniping service. Guaranteed to post your highest bid just seconds before the auction ends! Just a small fee and you can ensure your highest bids get placed on your chosen Ebay listings!

We will all be assimilated into the Sporg.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads