• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
these rare Hermes collab ties are included :)
Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 5.18.17 PM.png

gimpwiz

Reaction score
"Hmm, am I really going to get these trousers for $31? Ah, no, last second bid from someone, I am paying more than double to take them home." But I am glad this time I set an appropriate bid price because I wanted em, and I got em. Still butthurt about missing that gunclub sport coat from Cavour that I just didn't set an appropriate price for a couple weeks ago and got auction sniped!

I am still continually surprised when very similar items sell for a very different price. Luck of the draw.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@SpooPoker - I'm putting together a box of goods to send off and I have a Saddleback Leather shoulder bag/briefcase. Is that something you'd accept? Excellent condition and built like a tank.

Is Saddleback Leather even still a thing?

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@SpooPoker - I'm putting together a box of goods to send off and I have a Saddleback Leather shoulder bag/briefcase. Is that something you'd accept? Excellent condition and built like a tank.

Spoo doesn't want that ( ;) ) just send it to me... I'll PM you my address

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Definitely man, send it on!

Highlighting my jacket, wishing it a good home loved this thing wouldn't have gotten rid of it but sadly I'm not the same size as I was in college lol. View attachment 1886025

Monster of a piece.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright! Last of the latest closet cull. Stuff I liked but never really wore.

HF sport coat used to be a summer staple. ( @SpooPoker the shoulder measurements say 17.75 which is smaller than I can actually wear. I think it's really 18.75. Hate to ask but could you revisit unless I'm misunderstanding your measuring protocol).

I have too many shirts. The Eton and Rodd & Gunn were gifts and never worn.

gimpwiz

Reaction score
My god, that is a wealth of bespoke suits from Saville Row you've just listed, Spoo. What a pity that the gentleman from whom they came is not particularly close to my size.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posting a few highlights of my stuff that's ending tomorrow ...

This Epaulet x Horween cafe racer is boss. It was always slim, and I've outgrown it. Check the measurements. IIRC the leather was skived to be a bit thinner than usual, so it's lightweight, but has a nice flannel lining.

Got this green Harris Tweed bal from Berg & Berg a few years ago. I wore it for a season and then found another green coat that I liked better. This is in near-new condition, a nice length, and very comfortable. The tweed is striking without being overwhelming.

Another piece that I outgrew, and that I wouldn't have otherwise given up. You don't see seersucker like this very often. It's a fantastic summer shirt.

An awesome Sugar Cane flannel. Soft and warm. Great colors.

A couple pairs of Panta trousers in great shape. First-rate craftsmanship and super luxe fabrics.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
always love seeing you guys highlight the stuff you send in. thanks to all of you who do that.

Fireworks about to pop off in about 2 hours.... I see bunches of you there but there a few of you missing on pieces I thought you would be on.. you guys looking closely? :hide:

gimpwiz

Reaction score
Those panta trousers looked solid, Mr Six. I am trying not to regret not being committed enough and not winning either of them.

I am sometimes surprised by what I do win with what I think of as a throw-away bid, though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads