• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must be blind, because I don't see it.

I do see the orange floral jacket already at $125, which reminds me how I don't understand what gets bid up, when, and why. Maybe the jacket made me blind and now I can't see Boyer round 2?
Will be listed in a month or so. @SpooPoker picked it up today.

gimpwiz

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh, ye olde instagram. Makes sense that I don't see it, hah!

I got a jacket during the black friday listings. A bit too roomy for me, but very well made. I'm having it tailored, likely taking in the sides at the seams a bit, maybe some other more minor touch-ups. I wasn't sold on the drape cut in the chest before but it's grown on me quite a bit. I look forward to seeing what else comes up for sale.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@SpooPoker just emptied my wallet at the tailor and picked up all my Week 48 winnings. I'm so amped to work the Formosa suits into rotation this spring. For now, this Orazio jacket will make do. We have my daughter's school presentation in a couple of hours and her colors are Orange and blue (go Knights!)

Thank you again
Eli

image.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@SpooPoker just emptied my wallet at the tailor and picked up all my Week 48 winnings. I'm so amped to work the Formosa suits into rotation this spring. For now, this Orazio jacket will make do. We have my daughter's school presentation in a couple of hours and her colors are Orange and blue (go Knights!)

Thank you again
Eli

View attachment 1894691

that one was from my personal collection, loved it but it was time to go. Theres a pic of me in that somewhere, someone might be able to dig up

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey Spoo, wanted to ask if there was a policy change with the starting bid, does every item still start at $10?

of course!

gimpwiz

Reaction score
Ugh, marked all the stuff and then forgot to bid as I had guests over. Shoulda just put in early bids, lesson learned.

Spoo, what's the process to send you stuff? I bought something quite nice off ebay that, frankly, shoulda worked for me if the measurements listed were correct. Other people almost make it sound like I just send you a box and you deal with the rest ;) but I suspect there is more to it!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ugh, marked all the stuff and then forgot to bid as I had guests over. Shoulda just put in early bids, lesson learned.

Spoo, what's the process to send you stuff? I bought something quite nice off ebay that, frankly, shoulda worked for me if the measurements listed were correct. Other people almost make it sound like I just send you a box and you deal with the rest ;) but I suspect there is more to it!

Haha its pretty much as easy as that, shoot me a DM when ready and Ill send you the paperwork!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Heres my post rallying the troops to bid, nobody posts until 6:40 as not to tip your hand until your auctions are done but you know that I know that you know etc etc.

Anyway good luck, crickets! :lol:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If I get a second chance on an item, any way I get the inside look free ship?

SCO's are non adjustable pre-purchase (not by our choice, eBay thing), so if you buy it just put the SF thing in the notes and we can refund it post purchase.

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heres my post rallying the troops to bid, nobody posts until 6:40 as not to tip your hand until your auctions are done but you know that I know that you know etc etc.

Anyway good luck, crickets! :lol:
Ok this was super cryptic. Were we discussing that 3 piece black watch PRL tux?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeternum