• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How long is the shipping taking these days?
I made an order last Sunday and have heard nothing. No tracking or anything.

Edit- I just called their LEC customer service line and they picked up after the first ring.
worship.gif

They are having trouble with their email service and are not emailing tracking #s or some order info. They are currently fixing it. My order was shipped Tuesday and I should get it tomorrow.

Edit 2- I used this #:
1-877-877-1963.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So with the lack of coupons and prices nearing JCREW Prices, is it safe to say this **** isn't worth it anymore?

singh02

Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnH123
Anyone got experience with the cotton pea coat (it's on sale now)?

I saw it in store. It's good value. Ignore the cheap and boxy comment. The quality is above average for its price point.

Factor Xll

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
So with the lack of coupons and prices nearing JCREW Prices, is it safe to say this **** isn't worth it anymore?

I sure as hell won't be buying it at full price, unless their quality improved over the pass 6 months.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
slim jeans are 14.99. Good price for beaters, but anyone know how they fit?

GQ1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
slim jeans are 14.99. Good price for beaters, but anyone know how they fit?

I recently bought the Slim Fit Jeans and was very impressed with the fit. Recommended.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQ1
I recently bought the Slim Fit Jeans and was very impressed with the fit. Recommended.

What washes did you kop?

swisschalet

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQ1

Can you post actual measurements (rise, thigh, leg opening, waist)? I talked to customer service but what they game me conflicts with measurements earlier in this thread.

GQ1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by swisschalet
Can you post actual measurements (rise, thigh, leg opening, waist)? I talked to customer service but what they game me conflicts with measurements earlier in this thread.

Here are some quick measurements for a 30/32:

Waist: 30 inches
Inseam: 31 inches
Rise: 10 inches
Hem: 7 inches

tit_tyrant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQ1
Here are some quick measurements for a 30/32:

Waist: 30 inches
Inseam: 31 inches
Rise: 10 inches
Hem: 7 inches

I don't wanna break your balls but could you post the thigh and knee measurements as well? Seems like they fit tts.

GQ1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tit_tyrant
I don't wanna break your balls but could you post the thigh and knee measurements as well? Seems like they fit tts.

Thigh: 11
Knee: 8

At $14.99 these are a steal man. I also ordered the white one!

Remrem

Reaction score
LEC seems to make pretty good stuff, but there's something strange about the cut of their shirts. The front panel goes up too high, and as a result there's always bunching of extra fabric above the top button. If you straighten it out and lay the material flat against your chest, there's empty space right at the sides of the neck.

I don't think I'm anatomically an alien either, as even their model pictures show this happening. It also seems to be a tough problem to fix for a tailor.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads