• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

swisschalet

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQ1
Thigh: 11 Knee: 8 At $14.99 these are a steal man. I also ordered the white one!
Thanks for the measurements. I'm going to go with my normal size and give a pair of the whites a try. Are the indigo completely dark (no distressing at all)?

swisschalet

Reaction score
Does anybody have or seen the white slim jeans in person? Just wondering if they are a true bright white or off-white?

After reading that they can no longer be returned to Sears in Canada, it would cost me $15 just to send them back if I don't like them.

Coal_Mining_Polak

Reaction score
Tried on the Slim Jeans a few weeks ago in white at the store. Nice fit, rise is not too ball-crushing even as a 501 wearer. The color is a true white, but not painter-esque blinding white. I was going to buy them because a big sign in the store advertised "All Jeans $20." But of course, I go to buy them and I get a "except for these."
bored.gif

Regardless, great deal at $15 shipped!!!

How do the marled cargo pants fit - I assume overly baggy?

jms

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coal_Mining_Polak

How do the marled cargo pants fit - I assume overly baggy?

Straight leg, similar to the chino of the same fit. Not slim by any means. Construction quality is also similar to their chino which is to say neither terrible nor fantastic but it's a good deal at the current price. The pair I tried a while ago was nearly 1" shorter than the advertised inseam...YMMV.

Factor Xll

Reaction score
Summer sale is up, prices aren't as low as they used to be, but a few decent things.

swisschalet

Reaction score
They put the price up on the white slim fit jeans. If anybody gets a pair of the white in 32x32 and it doesn't work, let me know.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn copped every colour in the Slub crewnecks. One of the true slim flitting items for me at least.

Highly suggested

pimpmystyle

Reaction score
That's correct, waist measurements are TTS. A disappointment to me since a phone rep said the W was 31.5 on a 30.

Therefore, both 30 and 31 are too small for me. However, if I buy a pair at 32W, the fit will then be rather baggy.

Great price, great value, decent product, but the fit is...."huh????"

Originally Posted by GQ1
Here are some quick measurements for a 30/32:

Waist: 30 inches
Inseam: 31 inches
Rise: 10 inches
Hem: 7 inches

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pimpmystyle
That's correct, waist measurements are TTS. A disappointment to me since a phone rep said the W was 31.5 on a 30.

Therefore, both 30 and 31 are too small for me. However, if I buy a pair at 32W, the fit will then be rather baggy.

Great price, great value, decent product, but the fit is...."huh????"

uh no... I hate a pair of the white's in 30x30 and the waist measurement (pulled even) is 15.75 ( or 31.5 doubled)

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
And you went TTS on them? I'm still dissatisfied with the polos I got from them
frown.gif

Yes, but of course it depends on your body type. But for me at least, this is the slimmest of the LEC offerings. Went with small.

Worth a try mate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads