• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does the size of the hood differ between models?

thinking of getting some raglan hoodies, but i only have experience with the os cropped hoodie (whose hoods are kinda small on me; unless that's how they're supposed to fit?)

i like doing the slicking-your-hair-back-under-the-hood thing, so roomier hoods are preferable

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally wore these out. Man are they comfortable. After years of only wearing raw denim these feel like sweatpants. Took the advice here and looking at a pair of Carbons next. Still debating if I can make a size 30 work (lots of room in waist on these 31s).

X post from EP thread (flannel is Epaulet x Individualized)

20181020_101342.jpg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally wore these out. Man are they comfortable. After years of only wearing raw denim these feel like sweatpants. Took the advice here and looking at a pair of Carbons next. Still debating if I can make a size 30 work (lots of room in waist on these 31s).

View attachment 1056439
You could prob make the 30 work, but you’ll have to prob wear them indoors for a bit until they stretch out a bit

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1056439

If the difference between the 30 and 31
Is anything like the difference between 32 and 33, you’re better off with the 30. That 1” in the waist is crucial, whereas the very slight difference everywhere else is barely noticeable. I went from 33 to 32 because of this.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the difference between the 30 and 31
Is anything like the difference between 32 and 33, you’re better off with the 30. That 1” in the waist is crucial, whereas the very slight difference everywhere else is barely noticeable. I went from 33 to 32 because of this.
4A857B12-CC53-4AE9-8E5D-9501C4878199.png

Looks like they are almost the same other than the waist

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
It looks like they switched to a single zip on this season’s Bogota. I use the dual zip all the time, so I’m not sure why they made this call. The pocket flaps look good though.

F581C02B-F29E-403D-8930-6F52B76621E6.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads