• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cezzel

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm Cyriel, 27 years and from Holland, or, the Netherlands.

Last edited:

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello.
I'm from Ohio, and work at a company where everyone wears a uniform. I do have an opportunity once or twice a week when I need to wear nicer clothes. Since I like outdoor activities like gardening, cycling, and running, most days I'm dressed pretty casually after work. It's those 1-2 days each week where I'm trying to improve my style.
I have a hard time finding clothes that fit. I am tall, with a 36" inseam and wear shirts with 37" sleeves. My torso is not as long as my arms/legs, so finding a 42" jacket with long sleeves, but not too long a body, can be difficult. I wear a 13B in dress shoes, but generally need a 14 for athletic shoes.

Sharp Man

Reaction score
Hi

I'm John, a lawyer near London in England. I mostly wear Corneliani and Ralph Lauren during the week and Levi's Vintage Clothing, Crombie or Pal Zileri on the weekend. I buy new and used clothes and now mostly online.

I look forward to reading others' posts.

Cheers

ActionJackson

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Scott. Currently living in southern Ohio and don't necessarily have a consistent style. I came here looking for information and inspiration regarding what to do with my own style.

Thanks!
Scott

STF4

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm STF4, and live in Pennsylvania. As someone who has appreciated the finer styles of men's clothing since I was a teenager, spurred on by a passion for classic movies, I am happy to be here. On Christmas Day to do what I did in my late-teens/early twenties: I decided that I would dress in a manner as to really be "me", not just the neat dresser I normally was. It felt so good and authentic, that I never went back to dressing as I did previously. So now, whether I'm at home on the weekend, out grocery shopping, at work, or wherever else I may go, I'm dressed in trousers with suspenders, dress shirt, tie, sweater of some sort (usually a vest, or cowl neck cardigan), and, if I'm out, an appropriate coat/jacket, and a hat, which is usually a Fedora. I've always wished that people still dressed the way they did in the early to middle twentieth century: society has failed to grant that wish, but there's no reason I can't make it come true in my own little corner of the world.

I look forward to learning what I can here, and possibly even providing some input myself.

All the best,
Sam

Malsam

Reaction score
Hi forumers!

After reading this forum for about a month or so, I finally decided to join. The interest of wearing and dressing "appropriately" was triggered mainly by friends and family because I used to be the most "outrageously" attired manager in my company. I have been hinted, commented and critiqued!

In any case, would like to know more about the global interest from forum members around the world...thank you and cya all around!

Malsam S.

TexJake

Reaction score
Hello all. Been reading on here for quite some time, and have taken a lot of great advice that has so far served me well. Thanks for the great community, and I look forward to continued learning here.

McBear

Reaction score
I am McBear, My interest in shoes got me here. I look forward to read and write about nice shoes (particularly Alden).

H4wks

Reaction score
My name is not h4wks.
I work in a classical menswear shop as a part time job beside school.
I enjoy Scandinavian fashion, especially Norse Projects, Our Legacy, Oscar Jacobson & Acne.
Been lurking here for a few years before creating a user.

BigYeech

Reaction score
My name is BigYeech. I'm a teenager who's ready to break out of the "hoodie and sweats on a daily basis" stage. Live in upstate New York. Love refined looks, eager to learn more.

LeChiffre

Reaction score
Hi,

my name is Fabian and my interest in fine suits is what brought me here.

I'm from Hamburg, Germany, where i go to lawschool. I mostly wear jeans (mostly Dior Homme, but also some Margiela, 7 For All Mankind, Hugo Boss,...) but i want to start to change this to something more sophisticated.

From what i have read so far, i think i will like it here.

Theclothesguy

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My name is John. I work for the Tom James Co. I have signed up so I can keep my ear to the ground on what's going on in the fashion world so I may better serve my clients! My Father has been in the business for about 40 years and I hope to make him proud in carrying on the same trade.

I love bow ties, vests, scuits, lace-ups and monk straps, and of course color color color! My weakness and hope from being on here is that I will gain an appreciation for styles other than my own, get new ideas, and just become a better clothier all around through this experience!

I look forward to hearing and sharing!

God bless!

Alex S

Reaction score
Hi guys!
My name is Alex. I joined the forum to discuss classic menswear and more specifically shoes. I am having a pair of Edward Green Shannon boots made to order and have posted about this on the Edward Green Appreciation forum.

I look forward to our discussions.

Cheers,
A

Grans

Reaction score
foo.gif
hello!

yourcctailor

Reaction score
i am Rustm, i am A Custom Tailor, i am new in this Business, i want to improve my work & income, my friend suggest me for seo activity but i dont know anything, anyone suggest me some seo activity

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads