• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fashun

Reaction score
Hi!

Been a lurker for a while, and decided I could probably give and learn from this community, so I joined!

Cheers!

JSlice26

Reaction score
Hey all, Jim from New York. Mostly here for talk about professional wear, been lurking for a while now as this site is always tops in my google search results. I finally joined to reply to a listing for some Allen Edmonds shoes, but I'll use that as my excuse to get involved in some of the discussion here

mistabutters

Reaction score
Hi I'm mistabutters from San Diego. Also been a long time lurker so I decided it's time to join. Over the past two years or so, I've really become more interested in style and fit. My style is modern but I try to keep things timeless. My clothing isn't skin tight and my suits are cropped to ridiculousness, but I like to keep my clothes fitted and pretty much everything I wear sees a tailor. In the past few months, I've become a bit addicted to MTM shirts. I guess that's pretty much a good intro.

CTfam

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm CT. American male just turned 30. I've been lurking here on this great forum for a while and decided to sign up. I'm interested in dressing more sophisticated and age appropriate.

My challenge is I live on the road... Everything I own must fit in a suitcase. Therefore, I'm on this site with the hopes to build a small, simple, yet classy wardrobe that is stylish and versatile.

I look forward to reading and learning more here!

haxby

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Scott from York in England. Been living in EG and Red Wings recently but looking further afield for similar but less well known brands.

I've also started another thread on the main board,so if someone could delete that to spare my embarrassment that'd be great
shog[1].gif

ScienceOfSuave

Reaction score
SF Family,

I'm J out of Cincinnati. I am happy to have joined Styleforum, especially after frequently visiting the site for product reviews. In addition to being a men's classic fashion enthusiast I have experience in personal shopping and styling. I have a passion to bring classic fashion education to "millennials" without losing touch with our modernistic culture. I look forward to gaining more information and opinions from all of you regarding men's fashion and lifestyle topics.

www.instagram.com/thescienceofsuave

filonino

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Evan/finolino/lionfire, a 17 year old high school senior/lifeguard based in the near north side of Chicago; I made my first foray into internet fashion about a year ago, and I like to think that I've found out what it's like to sort of know what you're doing fashion-wise since then. I'm a regular on a few different forums now, each with communities as interesting and caring as they are diverse, and I decided to take a leap into the great bouncy castle that is SF because it, from what I've heard, is very similar to the communities listed above but on a wider scale. Can't wait to meet you all!

RP Owens

Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

I'm Ryan and I live on Canada's east coast. I am 23 years old and have recently (two months ago) taken on a job as a Wardrobe Consultant with a national men's clothing chain. During the past two months, I've found myself far more focused on learning sales techniques and far less focused on men's fashion; in an effort to remedy that, I've done a quick google search and found this place. After creeping for a few minutes, I decided I would be best advised to join up and, thus, join the conversation. I look forward to meeting you, getting to know you, and learning from you.

Thanks and all the best,

Ryan

PS: And a happy New Year!

FreshnClean11

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am a young guy living in Southern California looking to learn more about men's fashion, specifically suits and custom made items. Just trying to learn more from everyone instead of trying to find information online. Rather learn from other people's experiences.

I also am looking to start a business this year, possibly in the custom/bespoke suit business, because I constantly am looking at ideas on the web.

tempo

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am Spanish and I have 37 years. I am a lawyer and I wear suits from Monday to Thursday, Friday casual clothes and jeans and shirt on weekends

I love photography, fountain, technology, wine, food, travel and classic fashion.

Hope have a good time here.

mjoneson

Reaction score
Hello im a 25 year old student majoring in biology. My dress style is usually vintage- esque (suspenders, button up, rolled cuff jeans) and I have stalked this forum for a while, figured it was time to say hello. I have gotten so much from this forum in style tips and shoe care. I feel like a new person when I dress well.

MrAndersen

Reaction score
Hi, I am 28 year old guy from Finland. I love to browse Styleforum for fashion advice and ofcourse read the trift store bragging thread. And now I finally decided to register.

Cheers!

youngengineer

Reaction score
Hi, I am 23, and I live in Edinburgh, UK. I am studying engineering and I am graduating this year. I joined this forum to broaden my style views and meet people with interesting styles and ideas. I love the full business and business casual traditional looks and can't wait to graduate and start working so I can afford what I like to wear!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads