• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

willthiswork

Reaction score
This guy right here. The old clothing budget isn't too high, but thanks to sales and thrift shops, I've never paid over $200 for a suit, including 2 bespoke and several that would sell for over $1000 usually. It's entirely possible to look fantastic on a budget if you know when to spend and when to save.

sekretpolice

Reaction score
I am Sekretpolice. I'm an attorney in the Philadelphia area. There's a long family history of tailors and designers in my family, leading to what seems an inescapable interest in tailored clothing.

baileytr

Reaction score
Hi all, long time reader / user of the forum content but this is my first post. I live in London and am making my first forays into MTM / Bespoke business wear, and English made shoes.

Isoskeles

Reaction score
Hi there-

My name is David and I am a bespoke tailor in North Seattle. I had avoided looking over styleforum because I have precious little time for leisure - I often work around 45 hours in a week on top of being a stay-at-home dad of sorts - but I couldn't resist any longer. Message me if you're in the Seattle area and in need of any kind of alterations or a bespoke suit (I offer made-to-measure services as well if you wish to spend a good bit less).

My business is called Sew Generously, if you want to check it out.

Cheers!
David

nwedmonton

Reaction score
hi my username is nwedmnton and i reside in canada look forward to be a part of this forum and try to be as helpful as possible

robsquad

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Robbie, a student at the University of Florida. I'm pursuing a B.A. in Philosophy, and plan on applying to medical school afterwards. Some fashion-y things about me:

- I love sweaters, which sucks because I live in florida
- I love jeans but I feel I underutilize them
- I have a secret love for sneakers
- I'm kind of into that whole geek-chic thing
- my ideal look changes every day, so I really have no idea what I'm looking for, haha

Bearcat1

Reaction score
Hi

I am Bearcat1. I live in Toronto, Canada and am a big fan of dress shoes. I have been following threads on this forum for a while and decided to join. Looking forward to learning from, and bringing my modest contribution to, this forum. Thanks

Muscles

Reaction score
I'm Muscles, I live in Sydney AU and work in sales. I found SF a few years ago and have been lurking and improving my wardrobe for the past 12 months. Still a long way to go...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads