• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zero spots left-all full NBA Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball League 2012/2013 - $25 buy-in

mikey34

Reaction score
My last day victory over CB in the suck-offs was dramatic, but I don't want to distract any attention away from Mikey's win, even though, like I said, I would have pipped him 5-4. :smarmy:

________

Seriously, what do we do now? I see I still have a line up I can change, do we play it our for the stats or something? I made 2 adds just in case.[/quote]

Ha! Glad I wasn't playing you in the finals haha. Season's over, so no need to do any lineup changes or anything for stats.

Looking forward to playing with you all next season, hopefully I can make it back-to-back-to-back like MJ haha :D

Last edited:

mikey34

Reaction score

Mikey two years in a row!

Ugh, injuries (and rests) just killed me the past 2 weeks. Lawson & Batum being hurt, JSmoove being rested out of the blue. Then I followed all of Rotoworlds suggestion and just completely back firing.

Grats to the top 3, got to come back strong next year.

Thanks guys! I play in a ton of leagues and SF is one of the funnest and most competitive leagues i play in if not the most. And tough luck RFX, gotta get lucky at the end with no injuries. If you had Lawson and Batum healthy it definitely could've been a different outcome.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Asik and destroy, PM me with your Paypal info. Your money is stilll in my bank account

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Everyone has been paid. For next year, I'm thinking of increasing the payouts to the winners. This year was really competitive (team Lebron and Durant got top 2 places (coincidence?????) but Mikey and marvel are pretty damn good owners to begin with.

What do you guys think of $50 buyin for me t year. I'm in another league that pays the 3rd place team winner almost as much as 2nd place. It's a pretty good idea considering the 3rd place team still has to beat another team to secure a payout. This other league also pays out for fourth place but I don't care for that.

Proposed for next year with $50 buy in, 12 team:

1st: $350
2nd: $200
3rd: $100

Or

1st: $300
4th: $50

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
New league setup in my sig. Last year was fun hoping most of you guys can join.

Mikey34 the champ need not apply ;)

mikey34

Reaction score
Ha! Count me in (for $50 or $25, whatever the majority decides) like Lebron I'm looking to 3peat :devil:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I am in and vow to take down Mikey this year!!!!

Allright, warming up. No fun if there aren't enough folks to trash talk with.

Happy you're in.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Everyone has been paid. For next year, I'm thinking of increasing the payouts to the winners. This year was really competitive (team Lebron and Durant got top 2 places (coincidence?????) but Mikey and marvel are pretty damn good owners to begin with.

What do you guys think of $50 buyin for me t year. I'm in another league that pays the 3rd place team winner almost as much as 2nd place. It's a pretty good idea considering the 3rd place team still has to beat another team to secure a payout. This other league also pays out for fourth place but I don't care for that.

Proposed for next year with $50 buy in, 12 team:

1st: $350

Or

1st: $300
4th: $50

Forget the fourth place. No consolations for losers!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads