• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fantasy Premier League 2011-12

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few last minute transfers before the morning. Mainly needing to deal with long-term injuries, suspensions and the like. Oh, and to shake up my captaincy. Looking for a banner day from Mata and the reigniting Chelsea

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide whether I should ride the wigan game without Chelsea coverage or lose a City player to get Sturridge/Mata in...

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll continue without any Man C or Chelsea players. Can't afford those guys. And I am hoping for miracles.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:facepalm:

picked up Ba expecting him to break down Swansea (thus substituting out Vorm for Howard, expecting him to hold up against Norwich)

UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:facepalm:
picked up Ba expecting him to break down Swansea (thus substituting out Vorm for Howard, expecting him to hold up against Norwich)
UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If it makes you feel any better I captained Ba and left NTaylor on my bench...

Not Ed Harris

Reaction score
Once again I forgot to actually set up my team for the weekend. Could have turned out a lot worse but it seems to have been a bit of a low-scoring week. Leaving Phil Jones as captain actually seemed to work this time.

Actually, there was me thinking my week of inactivity hasn't cost me much, but since I didn't swap Given out last week his value's dropped by over half a million.

Bugger

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had the foresight to bring in Surman last night. unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to play him... :embar:

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
East Kent Albion is anyway a rocket in the table, I think you were the best of all the SF teams this round!

I had the clever idea to keep Ba as captain for one more week so didn't do too poorly myself. Now I'm just hoping that Aguero completely loses his form while Van Persie keeps knocking them in and we may have a very positive new year indeed. :)

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Some of us EKA included still have Spurs and Chelsea players we hope will score.

Actually I'm half hoping Bale won't play so that Surman comes off the bench and that the Spurs Chelsea game is a 1-1 affair with unlikely goal scorers ;)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads