• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
I want the field jacket in olive, sad it sold out so quick and not many stocking it

Are there any pictures of it in Navy knocking about ??

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FYI

Today we received;

S3A0619 / Work Shirt / White/Navy/Red Madras Plaid / XS > XL $205.00
SS3A0621 / Work Shirt / Blue Madras Plaid / XS > XL $205.00
S3A0927 / Popover Shirt / White/Light Blue/Red Madras Plaid / XS > XL $220.00
S3D0361 / Baker Jacket / Navy Anchor Printed Oxford / S > XL $385.00
S3D04102 / Bedford Jacket / Khaki Cotton Pique / XS > XL $375.00
S3D1395M / Beach Popover / Tricolor Light Blue Cotton/Nylon / S > XL $360.00
S3E0836 / Lafayette Short / Navy Oversized Floral Print / S > XL $220.00
Assorted Pocket Squares $45.00
Assorted Silk Knit Ties $105.00

Should you be interested in purchasing any of these articles, please give us a call at 617-547-2067. Thanks!

Gary

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
Is there any reason why you dont take EG in XXL ?
I would think there would be a great demand for XXL ..

astris

Reaction score
Bureau's site also has measurements now too.

Got the tri-color beach popover today. It's awesome. Going to wear the **** out if it.

FYI I have a surf print popover in size L that didn't work. BNWT. Hit me up if your interested. It's sold out most places already.

Last edited:

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Is there any reason why you dont take EG in XXL ?
I would think there would be a great demand for XXL ..

I would if I could but it is not offered to us as a size we can order. Believe me that over the years I have had to turn away alot of customers who need the XXL. I have heard that they have recently been seen at I think Bureau Belfast but that must have been a special cutting just for them. Sorry!

Gary

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Little off topic but this is where all the EG knowledge is. What season had the green and red chambray workshirts? I keep hoping those will make a return. I've tracked down a green one but haven't had any luck finding a red one yet.

alex99

Reaction score

Little off topic but this is where all the EG knowledge is. What season had the green and red chambray workshirts? I keep hoping those will make a return. I've tracked down a green one but haven't had any luck finding a red one yet.

That was S/S 2010. I had the green and sold it. Wish I had not done that now.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah, they were great colors, love my green one. If anybody has armed in M or L they would part with, let me know.

Shingles

Reaction score

Thanks! Yeah, they were great colors, love my green one. If anybody has armed in M or L they would part with, let me know.

Remember seeing the red one on ebay not long ago, would probably have bid high on it were it not the seller refused to ship abroad. A thing I don't understand at all.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I believe it was SS 10. Drinkwater's and Odin were the only two stores that had that exclusive fabric in that color. Fortunately, one is in my quiver.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, didn't know that color was so limited. Explains why it's so hard to find. I do try to check eBay regularly but never seem to find on in my size. The hunt continues!

El QUaG

Reaction score
Would appear Nomad received their first SS13 shipment. Witness the selection here.

Highlight for me is the Hawaiin Print Ground Jacket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads