• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being at work on a Monday is weird. #ratherbegolfing

IMG_20170724_065834.jpg

Lmrjfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes the universe conspires to force you into purchasing a new pair of shoes.

While casually browsing offerings on EBay, I spotted a pair of new Cornwallis shoes as a mixed size pair of 9 EEE right and 9.5 EEE left from a well-known seller. From the pictures provided, I could not see a seconds mark on the sole.

As this is the perfect makeup for my particular combination of feet, I felt obligated to throw him an offer. Desperately needed to scratch that AE itch.

$80 offer accepted without delay. I can’t get a pair of Weejuns at the outlet stores for less than that.

The only down side is that they are in black, so I will have to invent some reasons to wear them.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are HAWT. The last thing I need is another chukka (MDxAE on the way to make 3), but I'd scoop those up in a heart beat.

Come on now. One can never have too many chukkas. I have 8.

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of late entries from the end of last week. Natty Higgins Mill and chocolate MD Chukkas.

IMG_20170718_071935-01.jpeg

00001IMG_00001_BURST20170720072103-01.jpeg

IMG_20170720_072112-01.jpeg

watchidiot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are HAWT. The last thing I need is another chukka (MDxAE on the way to make 3), but I'd scoop those up in a heart beat.
One can never have too much chukkas I always say. 5 and still counting.
Every time I see navy shell, I drool a little.
Natty shell has the same effect on me.
Come on now. One can never have too many chukkas. I have 8.
this guy started me on my chukka addiction!

TresG

Reaction score
A little purple and gold pop to go with the Warwicks today! Incidentally, they match my work bag (by Coach)!

IMG_3221.JPG

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
APB.
My shell McNeils are missing.
I have no idea where they've gone. They were last seen in my basement, getting a round of treatment. I'm rounding up my posse to help look. No stone will go uncovered, no dog will escape questioning.

middlepP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned rolling the sleeves up... I barely make it out the front door before my sleeves get rolled up (assuming I am not wearing a sport coat, which is especially few and far between in the summer time). No matter how hot it gets I just can't talk myself into doing the short sleeve button up during work. I have a handful that don't scream pocket protector - but I seem to only wear them casually with denim or shorts.

My stay cool technique today was loafers. At 102, even the no-show socks got the boot before I left my parking garage.
2017-07-24 11.29.18.jpg
2017-07-24 11.30.28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics