• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEShoeMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some black jellybeans
20180911_070003.jpg

Bourbonator

Reaction score
I have heard that about the steel shank and have yet to experience a long day where I feel it, but I know that is a positive about Alden.

AE will always have a special place in my heart and collection!!

A natty Leeds/MacNeil would be a game changer; I will hold out hope with you!!

Thanks!! Recently learned how to tie the Berluti knot and I like it much better. The 5 eyelet casual shoe is just itching to have a special lacing done with it!! :slayer:

I too agree about the Dainite and the leather sole! I actually saw a 1776 makeup on eBay in 11.5 something that was a leather sole second. Pretty cool looking.

I just wish they made the 1776 like this... They did for GWB.

20060711-9_p071106kh-0150-515h.jpg

Would've been a bit easier to see the red on the shoe!

That looks just like my McAllister from the Web Gems run.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know but I did see someone posted the flyer for the R/W/B shoes. Perhaps a clue can be had there. The shoes are very nice and I wear them more than I ever expected. They were a wonderful little eBay find and a great price as well.

Would get some in a heartbeat if I could.

Also I need some new 1776 in my size as well since the pair I own is too big!

Bourbonator

Reaction score
Would get some in a heartbeat if I could.

Also I need some new 1776 in my size as well since the pair I own is too big!

Funny you say that, a 1776 popped up a week or so ago in my size and in good shape. I passed due to price and similarity but it was difficult to keep the trigger finger holstered.

As an alternative I'm keeping an eye out for a combo smooth leather and suede RWB pair. Maybe I'll get lucky. Obviously, not an AE option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics