• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)

orlais

Reaction score
I have an item from last season's FW. It's a rollneck sweater with the Yohji 'join the dots' motif from that season. The serial code is tagged as HF. Can anyone confirm that this isn't some sort of misprint?

sepp

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This pant:

Brand new unworn from Hotovelli. The size 3 is somehow too loose for me. Looking to see if any established Yohji fans here may want to do a trade with me on hakama styled pants. We can discuss via PM.

Will head towards eBay next week or so. :)

davidlee388

Reaction score
I have an item from last season's FW. It's a rollneck sweater with the Yohji 'join the dots' motif from that season. The serial code is tagged as HF. Can anyone confirm that this isn't some sort of misprint?
It's not a misprint.

poojinbu

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Joined this forum just for this thread.
fing02[1].gif

Absolutely in love with it!

Just wondering: does anyone have a guide to Yohji product codes?
Tried opening the link listed in the forum description but it doesn't seem to work. :-/

Look forward to see posts everyday!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Those hats are great – I got it in black, navy and grey and have used them a lot.

agreed, and they sold pretty well -- barneys was all out pretty early in the season when i was in ny so when tbs put them up i had to grab one hehe

Hi guys,

This pant:

Brand new unworn from Hotovelli. The size 3 is somehow too loose for me. Looking to see if any established Yohji fans here may want to do a trade with me on hakama styled pants. We can discuss via PM.

Will head towards eBay next week or so. :)

they are indeed huge, i just received my pair bnwt. the wool on it + the pattern are both quite nice

Hey guys!

Joined this forum just for this thread.
fing02%5B1%5D.gif

Absolutely in love with it!

Just wondering: does anyone have a guide to Yohji product codes?

Tried opening the link listed in the forum description but it doesn't seem to work. :-/

Look forward to see posts everyday! 

welcome to the most comfortable place :)
check the first post on the first page, it has product codes and the associated seasons though it can't be edited anymore to update with newer seasons.

b1gm1tch

Reaction score
About a quarter of the way through this thread. Bought some Yohji trousers on a whim a few weeks ago and I think i'm converted. Just wanted to thank lvwri etc for all the great posts in this thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads