• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bsarosi

Reaction score
@jacksomeister - when do you expect to have the oxblood sample to share? If it's after this weekend, will you still honor the waived MTO fee and free delivery if only @rwtc and I are interested?

Edit - forgot there's a 150 SGD design fee that's separate if done as an MTO.

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@jacksomeister - when do you expect to have the oxblood sample to share? If it's after this weekend, will you still honor the waived MTO fee and free delivery if only @rwtc and I are interested?

Edit - forgot there's a 150 SGD design fee that's separate if done as an MTO.
@bsarosi I was expecting the swatch sample to come in this week but slipped my mind that it was a national holiday in China. The new estimate is next Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Please send me a PM or drop an email to [email protected] and we can work out something else if the GMTO falls through.

Last edited:

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sadly we do not have a good side by side shot in our archives of these two lasts in particular but will try to take something later this week.
Here's the "side by side" picture for YSQ and SG65 last as promised. Not the best picture I must acknowledge but hope it does the job ?

IMG-20200430-WA0003.jpg

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Something seemingly trivial and maybe not. When buying a pair for shoes, naturally the focus is always on the asthetics and quality of the product itself. Ancillary items like the box and carrying bags seems to play a second fiddle most of the time. I always feel when spending good money on high quality footwear then a complete package should be complementary as part of the buying experience.

Just received the new shoe bags that was developed as the third iteration to match with the new drawer type shoe box. Pleasantly thrilled with the results when I finally laid my hands on them. The high sheen, velvety soft handle of the fabric invokes a luxurious feel that I couldn't achieve in previous iterations. For those who received your shoes with these new bags, what do you think? ?

IMG-20200430-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
not quite sure what would qualify as short, but basically something that won't get caught in pants back when sitting down, say something look like these CJ for PS

Looks like a winner. Interests, anyone?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics