• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quarantine shine session.

night and natural light photos. The midnight blue patina changes colors pretty drastically depending upon type and amount of light. It’s super cloudy today and my house lights are yellow in tone.

AFC1D314-DCF0-425A-B238-D0B96783DEC2.jpeg 8D367D32-F5A8-4DF4-A3B4-E34CA5D9D2C7.jpeg 9A61C59B-7E63-43DB-BB8E-4A643097886A.jpeg AC1373C7-DD7A-419C-A601-AEDD2081A2D2.jpeg 2DD85BBD-5091-42A0-8164-A9DEF26FC157.jpeg

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the discounts. Is it a code?
Hey @acapaca the free shipping doesn't need a code. There will be a free shipping option during checkout if the cart value qualifies for the promo, i.e. 350 SGD and above. For the TLB promotion sorry due to technical issues, it has been suspended. But the good news there is now an even better promotion of a bundle deal for over 100+ products including clothing products. Again no discount code needed, discounts automatically gets applied during checkout if qualifying condition is met. The fee shipping and bundle promotion can both be used concurrently (subject to the conditions) in the same order. Link

Last edited:

rwtc

Reaction score
Hey @acapaca the free shipping doesn't need a code. There will be a free shipping option during checkout if the cart value qualifies for the promo, i.e. 350 SGD and above. For the TLB promotion sorry due to technical issues, it has been suspended. But the good news there is now an even better promotion of a bundle deal for over 100+ products including clothing products. Again no discount code needed, discounts automatically gets applied during checkout if qualifying condition is met. The fee shipping and bundle promotion can both be used concurrently (subject to the conditions) in the same order. Link

Would the purchase of one pair of the GMTO allow me to have a $100 SGD discount to my next order, of for example, a pair of trousers? What would happen if I ordered two pairs of trousers?

As well, could you or the team please clarify who the courier for the "International Shipping" option would be?

Last edited:

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would the purchase of one pair of the GMTO allow me to have a $100 SGD discount to my next order, of for example, a pair of trousers? What would happen if I ordered two pairs of trousers?

As well, could you or the team please clarify who the courier for the "International Shipping" option would be?
We use DHL and FedEx for shipping to USA and Canada.

You can bundle up the GMTO with an accompanying product for example a pair of trousers or polo shirt or safari jacket or sneakers etc in a single order to receive the $100 discount. The discount is automatically applied every set of bundled purchase (1 ready to ship or GMTO shoes + another product or your choice). You will see the discounts in cart if the qualifying condition is met. Single MTO shoes and accessories are excluded from this bundle up promotion though. In addition, if the total cart value is equal or greater than 350 SGD, you get free shipping as well!

For those who didn't want the bundle promotion, can just opt for the free shipping with any purchase equal or above 350 SGD.

If for any reason the discount is not working for anyone, let us know via email or here and we'll gladly help you along with your purchase.

rwtc

Reaction score
We use DHL and FedEx for shipping to USA and Canada.

You can bundle up the GMTO with an accompanying product for example a pair of trousers or polo shirt or safari jacket or sneakers etc in a single order to receive the $100 discount. The discount is automatically applied every set of bundled purchase (1 ready to ship or GMTO shoes + another product or your choice). You will see the discounts in cart if the qualifying condition is met. Single MTO shoes and accessories are excluded from this bundle up promotion though. In addition, if the total cart value is equal or greater than 350 SGD, you get free shipping as well!

For those who didn't want the bundle promotion, can just opt for the free shipping with any purchase equal or above 350 SGD.

If for any reason the discount is not working for anyone, let us know via email or here and we'll gladly help you along with your purchase.

I‘ve ordered the GMTO (YSQ, Espresso Russian Calf) as well as two pairs of linen trousers to complete my mottled linen collection. One pair of shoes first because I want to try out the F width as I have wide feet.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can people chime in on their yeossal sizing (like a list of maker last size vs yeossal last size)

rwtc

Reaction score
I have tricky feet, but I have included below some of my shoe sizing that you can reference. Please note that I have wide feet. When I say "fits excellent", it means my feet can walk around for hours (lol) in it.

Yeossal SG65 - 9.5 regular width - fits excellent. I've walked around a lot in these, and somehow, my wide tricky feet fits fine and don't hurt. Don't ask me why. You can see yourself that the shoe looks very elegant and not wide at all, yet it all works out. I have 5 pairs in this size and last (so far) as proof of that.
Yeossal YSQ - 9 regular width - can't take my foot out of the shoe (I've commissioned the 9.5 wide in the YSQ just because I like the comfort of wider shoes. Regular width would also work since Jackson advised that there's very little difference between the SG65 and the YSQ... I just want to try out the F width)
Edward Green 82 - 9.5/10E (Utah leather) - fits excellent
Edward Green 82 - 10.5/11D - fits excellent (doesn't feel too large/too long at all - you can see in the picture that it doesn't look longer than the other shoes at all. not sure why though.)
Edward Green 888 - 9.5/10E - feet in pain ~1st hour in of walking.
Edward Green 606 - 9.5/10E - feet in pain ~2 hours of walking
Gaziano & Girling TG73 - 10UK - fits excellent
John Lobb Prestige 7000 - 10E - fits excellent
John Lobb 7000 - 9.5EE - fits excellent, however starts to hurt maybe 12 hours in (business trip)
Paolo Scafora Door - 9UK - fits excellent
Crockett & Jones - Size 10 stamped (not sure if UK or US) - fits excellent

Left to right: CJ, GG TG73, Yeossal SG65, JLP 7000

image2.jpeg

Left to Right: Paolo Scafora Door, Yeossal SG65, Edward Green 82 on Utah
Please note that the shoes on the side look wider than they actually are due to lens distortion.

image1 (2).jpeg

Left to right: Edward Green 82, Yeossal SG65, Edward Green 606

image0 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was hoping the color would be a little darker (closer to oxblood) but I like it. Count me in for the GMTO.

@jacksomeister - is there a photo floating around of all the MTO lasts looking down from above (not just individually on the website)? Or would you be able to provide side-by-side photos of the following lasts : YC3, YC8, YSQ, YRB, and SG65? Those would be the lasts I'm considering for the GMTO.
@bsarosi Here's a top down comparison. Sorry for the mediocre photo - I'm practically hopeless when it comes to photo editing :brick:

Hope this helps, if any at all ?

Lasts Overview.jpg

rwtc

Reaction score
@bsarosi Here's a top down comparison. Sorry for the mediocre photo - I'm practically hopeless when it comes to photo editing :brick:

Hope this helps, if any at all ?

View attachment 1386086

Many thanks for the collage of the different lasts! I honestly think you should include this picture, or something similar, to your website. It's hard to tell the difference between the lasts as a standalone shoe.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william.robertshaw08