• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've got two pair going right now with different inseams. Got another pair on sale for $40 that I'm leaving in the plastic until I need it. Fit is so good along with everything else and I'm afraid Mauro will never make them again. A real shame.

I think a lot of WvGs issues had to do with making to much product in too many variations. The jeans for example came in three different inseams in full size runs. It's not a surprise to me he got stuck with so much stock. I'm really hoping the new preorder system will help with those woes

That's true, I'd forgotten about the jeans that was bizzare. The new sizing system probably didn't help much. Hopefully the pre order system will remedy it.

orfane

Reaction score
I'd love for a new run of the jeans but I'm not expecting it. Might grab a pair and get em hemmed soon

NotClever

Reaction score
Yeah at this point I think it's safe to assume that almost nothing will get made more than once. Even the basics like tees see significant changes from run to run it seems.

kwanon

Reaction score
Another winter, another WvG beanie added to the collection. Cashmere was the **** and I would love to see it again someday.

moneybagels

Reaction score
Ditto, love my WvG olive beanie. Gonna pick at least one up for myself (either one of the greys or the blue) and probably one or two for gifts.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no blog is for frequent news and updates and sneak peaks

newsletter is for more major announcements and actual offerings for sale. links to specific preorder/mto items, etc.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I personally wish he would send the blog posts to the newsletter subscribers. I don't follow the blog regularly and usually only know there's a new entry when people post it here.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blogs are a terrible way to communicate. Just put it in an email don't make me come to your website to see if anything new is there

zargoz

Reaction score
$25 for those beanies is a steal! I have a few from prior years. Would love to see WvG do the beanie in a heavy wool for the cold winters here. I have an SNS Herning one that is really warm but really scratchy and coming unstitched along its bulky seams. Mauro's are much softer and more well made, and my bald head appreciates the lack of seams. WvG is 1/5th the price as well, no brainer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads