• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

GoodTwillHuntin

Reaction score

Wait. Did you guys order these during may? It's been like 4 months right?

Would love to see the shirt prime whenever they come.

My records show I put down money May 26th for the double print linen. So it's been about 3 months now. The preorder system is relatively new at WvG and there was a delay with the shirts due to people changing their details. Overall I think 3 to 4 months seems typical but may improve as processes improve ( less detail changes)

psychodealer

Reaction score

My records show I put down money May 26th for the double print linen. So it's been about 3 months now. The preorder system is relatively new at WvG and there was a delay with the shirts due to people changing their details. Overall I think 3 to 4 months seems typical but may improve as processes improve ( less detail changes)
Okay that's not so bad. Pretty sure Gustin has similar shipping dates.

Hope that Mauro doesn't mean they'll finish by the end of September though. Not that I have an order from that.

I hope the future shirts come from Italy though. I like the sizing a lot better.

FtRoyalty

Reaction score

When you're wearing them they're blue.
I took them out of the box and thought they were black at first. But get some more light on them or put them up against some pants and they're clearly blue. It's an excellent shade.

Thank you for the feedback. I was going back and forth between the navy and black.

chupas

Reaction score
Anyone been in contact with Mauro lately? I've never had an issue before, but it's been a couple weeks/several emails and I'm getting nothing. I know he had the surgery but the u-neck preorders went out so I can't tell if he's busy/being unresponsive or if I'm getting caught in a spam filter or something.

Edit: got a response

Last edited:

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

keep us posted. When I get mine, if I like the fit, I may be interested in picking up another medium.

I bought a small and was sent a medium, if anyone is interested. I let Mauro know like 12 days ago but given his situation I havent followed up. If he doesnt get back to me with a return label in the next couple days Id be willing to part with it. Its too big for me.

psychodealer

Reaction score
Does anyone know when he pre orders for the Merino tencel Henleys, or fabric pictures would be available? Would really love some for winter.

2pac

Reaction score
If anyone would like to trade a Slater Sweatshirt in size M for one in size L, please let me know!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mercydcom