• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What kind of car do you drive?/What do you want?

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I don't trust any car designed after 1976.

You're a bit weird and you called me a *****, but I really dig your style.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BMW 320Ci Cabrio/BWM M6 Cabrio but only when they will be hydrogen propelled.

Marcus Brody

Reaction score
Drive a Honda Fit. Get around via bicycle when at all possible.

Even if I had unlimited funds, I'd probably still keep the Fit. It's unpretentious, functional, and generally a very good car. I would add several vehicles to my collection, though. Top of the list would be a Shelby Cobra. Second would be either a Ducati Monster or a Triumph Thruxtron.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
only a couple more months payment left on my Mini Cooper

the wife just ordered hers and will take delivery in Jan

after a year or so of no car payments I'll probably buy another Mini as well

Is the lure of the Mk 2 getting too hard to resist? S or standard?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
Is the lure of the Mk 2 getting too hard to resist? S or standard?
probably standard, the color I really want (nightfire red) isnt avail in S, otherwise I would go with the S. and it's always form over function. I dont like the hood scoop on the S tho, it's too "asian boy fast n furious racer" I'm actually gonna order it next week (while my current still has a lot of trade in/resale value) when we go to put my wife's $ down on hers that should be here in about 1-2 weeks. we're going to have matching Mini's in the same color (white roof for her, black for me). yes, we're one of *those* couples

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
probably standard, the color I really want (nightfire red) isnt avail in S, otherwise I would go with the S. and it's always form over function. I dont like the hood scoop on the S tho, it's too "asian boy fast n furious racer"

I'm actually gonna order it next week (while my current still has a lot of trade in/resale value) when we go to put my wife's $ down on hers that should be here in about 1-2 weeks. we're going to have matching Mini's in the same color (white roof for her, black for me). yes, we're one of *those* couples

I always thought Minis were really stupid until I actually drove in one. I wouldn't want one as a car, but I have to say that I was really, really impressed. I think if you get them in the right color, they can look really mod.

Yes, you and your wife are nauseating but the world might be better if there were a few more people who liked each other that much. A salud, really.

Are you going for a red one?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Are you going for a red one?

yep, the nightfire red which is more of a dark red/burgundy than the normal chili red that is more common on the road

right now mine is in silver which I've really enjoyed

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
***** was a compliment. Get a few Negronis into me, and I'll make the biggest queen ***** in a room cry.
Well, we all know what happened the LAST TIME you got a few Negronis into you.
wink.gif

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Well, we all know what happened the LAST TIME you got a few Negronis into you.

A-hem.

What happened to the Homoratorium? Couldn't keep a good man down, could you?

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yep, the nightfire red which is more of a dark red/burgundy than the normal chili red that is more common on the road

right now mine is in silver which I've really enjoyed

O ****, are you guys doing racing stripes like in italian job?

In any case, I know exactly what color you're talking about. That is going to look really cool. Please post pics of the duo once you get them.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
O ****, are you guys doing racing stripes like in italian job?

In any case, I know exactly what color you're talking about. That is going to look really cool. Please post pics of the duo once you get them.

I'm getting black with the white outline bonnet stripes with white roof stripe on mine.

she is leaving hers as is.....and yea man I'll post pics once the duo are roadbound

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm dull when it comes to vehicles. Drive an old Honda and possibly looking at an Infiniti G37.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tony0o0