• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
This older fit of yours is seriously bugging me. I need to DTO it asap:

laugh.gif

Nothing special about that one, feel free..

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Great thread idea. I know some of you don't want to see a hundred different WAYWRN threads, but one geared towards more casual looks makes sense. If anything, I could see this and the main MC WARWRN threads being the only two that are needed.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this would be a good idea. A lot of us do not wear ties everyday, but still dress in a more business style.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spoiler">
5932421557_dc603a2d8f_z.jpg
[/url]
5932979670_0433e7d17f_z.jpg

5932593841_b020c2a579_z.jpg
[/quote] The double monks look good. It just makes me wish mine would show up soon, since they where originally set for over a month ago.

jwmbro

Reaction score
Hi, nice thread acecow! This style of clothing conforms much more to my own style than the fully suited typical MC look, only that I'm much worse dressed than you.

Here's yesterday's summery fit:

WAYWRN11.jpg

Beer season has got me sporting a slight gut, but I'll be losing it soon :happy:

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great thread idea. I know some of you don't want to see a hundred different WAYWRN threads, but one geared towards more casual looks makes sense. If anything, I could see this and the main MC WARWRN threads being the only two that are needed.

I wholeheartedly agree. The OCD... err conservative business dress thread is better off merged with the regular WAYWRN. And this one should stay separate.

On a different note, I do like the new layout, but damn, there's a lot more code when quoting someone's text. So difficult to edit...

first fit pic on the MC side

Looking good. I hope it's not the last photo. But fix the camera angle. :slayer:

Awesome bag and watch! I want everything.

Hi, nice thread acecow! This style of clothing conforms much more to my own style than the fully suited typical MC look, only that I'm much worse dressed than you.

Here's yesterday's summery fit:

WAYWRN11.jpg

Beer season has got me sporting a slight gut, but I'll be losing it soon :happy:

Not bad, but the belt is slightly too long, no?

Last edited:

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some fits from this week. Mostly wore them to work and then straight to dancing.

UmOev.jpg
skyDV.jpg

Polo: LE Canvas
Linen trousers: H&M
Shoes: SM
Belt: Chinese ebay

OZi5b.jpg
0XC3H.jpg

Jean pants: Zara
Shoes: Superga

Rfjhw.jpg
rLBaK.jpg

Pants: H&M
Shoes: Polo RL

qB53P.jpg
OEits.jpg

Shirt: MT
Pants: H&M
Shoes: J. Lindeberg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads